PDA

View Full Version : Oleg, ability to assign music to missions please

Huxley_S
03-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Hi,

I would like to request the ability to assign a music track to go with missions in custom campaigns.

In a similar way that you can assign an intro ntrk to accompany a mission it would also be good if you could also assign a filename of a music track that will play with the intro ntrk, or specify the music file which should play at take off, in flight or crash.

Not only would this be good for mission builders and for campaign scripting, but it would also make the custom radio chatter tracks that have recently become available work much better, being able to assign files of a certain language to missions of specific countries.

I hope you will be able to this functionality in the next patch.

Thanks,

Hux.

Huxley_S
03-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Hi,

I would like to request the ability to assign a music track to go with missions in custom campaigns.

In a similar way that you can assign an intro ntrk to accompany a mission it would also be good if you could also assign a filename of a music track that will play with the intro ntrk, or specify the music file which should play at take off, in flight or crash.

Not only would this be good for mission builders and for campaign scripting, but it would also make the custom radio chatter tracks that have recently become available work much better, being able to assign files of a certain language to missions of specific countries.

I hope you will be able to this functionality in the next patch.

Thanks,

Hux.