PDA

View Full Version : Framerate drop in rain

Hormly
08-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Suddenly I've been experiencing horrible frame rate drops when in certain levels and usually when its raining.

The most notable offender is the level with the steam pools, if I turn the camera so their just slightly out of view my FR is flawless, but the moment I look upon them my FR plummets to the single digits, unplayable. However any level with rain has certain 'spots' where I cant aim my camera without performance taking a nose dive.

I don't see this posted anywhere so its likely not a common problem, yet I have heard others mention it in game, so I know I'm not the only one.

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Can you send in a report to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)? Make sure to include what platform you're on, your visual settings, and the maps that you experience the drops in FPS. It could be something that could be fixed by tweaking a few visual settings, but it will still be good to get a ticket logged about it.

CandleInTheDark
08-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Someone mentioned it before, I suspect it is a PC problem as I've never had issues on xbox. Most pc games I have played allow for changing weather effects separately to graphics quality for that reason.

I honestly hope whatever needs doing doesn't affect consoles, I always like getting a stormy map, especially when thunder crashes the same time as swords hit.