PDA

View Full Version : Highlander is op!!

AnEnticingSquid
08-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Just wanted to be first on the band wagon ;) can't wait for the new chars!

pimmas01
08-03-2017, 05:19 PM
agreed. my mother could balance highlander better than this, and she can't even turn on a computer. wtf is this, blizz please. wake up gaben, rito ****ed up again

AmericanBalls
08-03-2017, 05:23 PM
I really am disappointed they went with another roman themed character. It's the knight faction ffs. Bummed.

Lyskir
08-03-2017, 05:40 PM
the highlander looks really good but honestly that gladiator looks really interesting (half naked ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )) and maybe i main an assasine for the first time^^

is highlander heavy or vanguard?

CandleInTheDark
08-03-2017, 06:03 PM
the highlander looks really good but honestly that gladiator looks really interesting (half naked ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )) and maybe i main an assasine for the first time^^

is highlander heavy or vanguard?

Would have to look back but I believe they said hybrid.

Lyskir
08-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Would have to look back but I believe they said hybrid.

ah thx

both are very interesting but i try gladi first :D

do u have a favorite? or do u stick to pk candle?

CandleInTheDark
08-03-2017, 06:17 PM
ah thx

both are very interesting but i try gladi first :D

do u have a favorite? or do u stick to pk candle?

I have 19 rep points spread across seven characters. Seven in peacekeeper, four in warden, two in nobushi, berserker and shinobi, one in valkyrie and conqueror. I want to get my top five into legendary gear, maybe gladiator, valk and conq I need to see where I am in the season because I am interested in the huntress with her sword and axe if season 4 speculation is as accurate as season 3, they might be worked up alongside whatever I like from season 4.

Lyskir
08-03-2017, 06:23 PM
I have 19 rep points spread across seven characters. Seven in peacekeeper, four in warden, two in nobushi, berserker and shinobi, one in valkyrie and conqueror. I want to get my top five into legendary gear, maybe gladiator, valk and conq I need to see where I am in the season because I am interested in the huntress with her sword and axe if season 4 speculation is as accurate as season 3.

ah interesting u like faster heroes :)
im rep 35, highest is raider with rep13 and warlord/zerker with rep 6 ...the rest is all across other heroes on knights and vikings

CandleInTheDark
08-03-2017, 06:26 PM
ah interesting u like faster heroes :)
im rep 35, highest is raider with rep13 and warlord/zerker with rep 6 ...the rest is all across other heroes on knights and vikings

Yeah it is my main style, if a roleplay game has a dual wielder, that's me, I'm the rogue on D&D, generally the quicker characters in general back to Chun Li in Street Fighter 2. I tried kensei in custom matches last night (if I had xp in him OCD would dictate I need to get him to rep 1, I don't like messing with my OCD but I really don't have the time lol) and raider interests me but I want to get the ones I am more invested in into legendary gear, then play the ones I will only have played sparingly for a while (like peacekeeper is seven, I will still be getting games with her but I need to get others there, she is my main though, I will be getting her and warden to black gear when i have time and I want peacekeeper at least at nine for if they release new gear rarity in year two) and maybe look at others later as I work up year two or three heroes. Keeps it fresh in any case.

RatedChaotic
08-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Now I wont feel bad for playing Cent in pvp.

Illyrian_King
08-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Hahaha so much like 3 months ago with the Cent and Shinobi :rolleyes:;)

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 01:15 AM
S3 hasn't even started yet guys :(

CandleInTheDark
08-04-2017, 01:16 AM
S3 hasn't even started yet guys :(

-gives a cookie-

watsonclan335u
08-04-2017, 01:24 AM
This is ridiculous, NERF THE GLADIATOR INTO THE GROUND!!!!!! Flies away*

Alienjf
08-04-2017, 01:50 AM
hilarious i had to click and read.
good one :)
and good job on the reveal today ,i've been waiting to see that Claymore for a while now.
BAD@Ss

UbiNoty
08-04-2017, 01:51 AM
-gives a cookie-

https://media.giphy.com/media/10QhKjFG7G8B7W/giphy.gif

SwellChemosabe
08-04-2017, 02:08 AM
As one who's been with the Vikings since the beta, I'm ****ing hyped for this Highlander. And as one who mainly plays assassin characters, if I understand the new gladiator to be one, also pretty excited about him. I hope to get them both to rep ten before season 4. Feels like I'm getting the best of both worlds this time around :D