PDA

View Full Version : Another issue with Valk

SikanderAzam
08-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Another thing about Valk that bugs me just came to mind: if Valk side dodges and light attacks and any other opponent with the capability to side dodge and attack does so in the same direction (so that they move circularly around the point between then) Valk has a 100% chance of idiotically attacking air with no tracking and the opponent always has a 100% chance of landing the hit.

Zhantay
08-02-2017, 03:13 AM
That just happens when you have a spear,it's not a bug its the fact that you have a thrusting weapon it goes in one direction so you have to be careful when you are trying to go offensive. Have the same problem with Nobushi, but if you swing in an arch with your heavies they can dash into the hit. If they side dash early and you throw out a light in the same direction they are dashing it hits and stops their dash.

SikanderAzam
08-02-2017, 03:38 AM
That just happens when you have a spear,it's not a bug its the fact that you have a thrusting weapon it goes in one direction so you have to be careful when you are trying to go offensive. Have the same problem with Nobushi, but if you swing in an arch with your heavies they can dash into the hit. If they side dash early and you throw out a light in the same direction they are dashing it hits and stops their dash.

I know how to stop their dashes if I catch it, it's just annoying that if we both dash at the same time in the same direction (meaning I go left and he goes left, not I go left and he goes to my left) I always miss and he always hits. I guess it makes some sense that a spear thrust wouldn't hit because it isn't swung wide enough to make up for the movement, but I also feel like an orochi or a berserker couldn't really swing far enough to hit me if I can't hit them.

Zhantay
08-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Yea its stupid, me and a PK can side dash to the same side, i do my side heavy which is a horizontal arch and the PK also do hers and my Naginata will go straight through her but her Short Dagger will stab me.