PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing and funny ways to die in for honor

Snoop_Godly
08-01-2017, 03:06 PM
OK. Thought just hit me so starting this thread. Let's hear your stories of the funny and embarrassing ways to die in for honor. My personal one? Accidentally guard breaking a minion instead of an opponent (didn't realise I did it and the time ran out to do anything) and off the cliff I go when he pushes me back. Ahh. The shame still remains.

D-d0g56
08-01-2017, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU-AQz6Sw-M

It took a while to die, but it's up there as one of my greatest WTF moments.

Alustar.exe
08-01-2017, 06:53 PM
For me would have to be looking down from a ledge to see random homie in trouble below so I drop kill. Then get drop killed. I was the first in a series of like 5 consecutive drop kills that match. I got to see it all.

CandleInTheDark
08-01-2017, 07:26 PM
For me would have to be looking down from a ledge to see random homie in trouble below so I drop kill. Then get drop killed. I was the first in a series of like 5 consecutive drop kills that match. I got to see it all.

Damn i thought I was good getting three in a row lol, managed two of them while the opponent was on the ladder.

Alustar.exe
08-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Damn i thought I was good getting three in a row lol, managed two of them while the opponent was on the ladder.

No, no. Not me getting that many, though that would be awesome, I got one, then got kilt by the dude I didn't see behind me, who likewise got himself slain by the one he didn't see and so on. I sat there watching bodies fall and slump for 20 seconds dying laughing.

CandleInTheDark
08-01-2017, 08:08 PM
No, no. Not me getting that many, though that would be awesome, I got one, then got kilt by the dude I didn't see behind me, who likewise got himself slain by the one he didn't see and so on. I sat there watching bodies fall and slump for 20 seconds dying laughing.

Ah lol now that is amusing, lemming drops and all.

UbiJurassic
08-02-2017, 02:43 AM
Luring a ganking group of two, during a Brawl match, into a gyser always gives me a good laugh. :D

UbiNoty
08-03-2017, 12:43 AM
When you use any AOE feat and forget that you're standing in the circle too. And dying to minions.

CandleInTheDark
08-03-2017, 12:50 AM
When you use any AOE feat and forget that you're standing in the circle too. And dying to minions.

Oh my god, the very first time I used nailbomb was as shinobi, that...that did not end well.

Speaking of tier four feats, I took last laugh with my peacekeeper into skirmish, we were in breaking and when I died the rest of my teammates were around me >.> Only time I used that too lol.

Alustar.exe
08-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Oh my god, the very first time I used nailbomb was as shinobi, that...that did not end well.

Speaking of tier four feats, I took last laugh with my peacekeeper into skirmish, we were in breaking and when I died the rest of my teammates were around me >.> Only time I used that too lol.

Omg, I know one time I forgot I had it at all and kept wondering how I was killing people from the respawn screen. >_>

My.Insanity
08-03-2017, 12:34 PM
i was at low HP and standing on an upper end near a leader and one of the enemys was climbing it up..i waited for him to leave the leader so i could finaly attack him but he used the punch from the leader to kill me .... the shame...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-woL1nlLxQ6A/U1fA2kkumWI/AAAAAAAAELU/zl1KvLaN7KM/s1600/shame2.jpg