PDA

View Full Version : bringing back realistic Domininon?

SenBotsu893
07-30-2017, 04:42 PM
since the general feedback for the event with the realistic Dominion mode was so positive i wondered if it would be possible to integrate it into the regular gamemodes.

under the Deathmatch we got Skirmish and Elemenation and under Dueal & Brawl we have... well Duel and brawl.
would it be possible to have regular Dominion and realistic Dominion in the Dominion Category?

i personally would love to play some more of it and im sure many people will agree.

UbiInsulin
07-30-2017, 10:02 PM
Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see a longer-term realistic Dominion mode. We did receive a lot of positive feedback for that event, and we may look to do similar events in the future. :)

DoctorMcBatman
08-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Yes, seconded. Most of the people I spoke to during the event agreed they'd like it to be permanent.

Even better: no HUD, no feats, no enviro. A pure hardcore mode. ...maybe even no gear bonuses/restrictions? :eek: (I'm flexible on that last one)

brashtralas
08-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Yes, seconded. Most of the people I spoke to during the event agreed they'd like it to be permanent.

Even better: no HUD, no feats, no enviro. A pure hardcore mode. ...maybe even no gear bonuses/restrictions? :eek: (I'm flexible on that last one)

No environmental kills? I'd say leave those in. They're part of the game.

fTy7ZBO2
08-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Yes they should just make that a permanent mode on top of the fact that they should remove stats to and maybe feats ? or give us the option to do so ?

SikanderAzam
08-02-2017, 03:09 AM
No environmental kills? I'd say leave those in. They're part of the game.

LEDGER ALERT!

But yeah, they are.

Ianoneshot
08-02-2017, 03:30 AM
I would love realistic dominion back! PLEASE! Or maybe a warzone gamemode? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1716022-A-whole-bunch-of-suggestions!!!!! You dont have to look but it's like dominion but like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvbbgqj8KAI

UbiNoty
08-03-2017, 12:38 AM
We know you all miss realistic dominion, so hopefully we'll be able to give you all a nice surprise soon!