PDA

View Full Version : Please: Need help-Saving Missions from BoE

CraytonRoberts
05-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I goofed when I downloaded v 1.22 from a CD from Computer Pilot, and now planes etc from AEP aren't available.Earlier,I'd downloaded BoE over AEP and all worked fine. Probably I should now uninstall FB, AEP and BoE.Correct? But I am 50 missions into the Normandy P51D campaign and I hate to lose them. Question: how do I access BoE to save it with the missions I've flown? I've tried and tried to access it,in order to download it with these missions onto disc. But can't find the path to BoE. How do I get it? Question 2: assume, correctly, that I'm a computer dunce, (but my wife isn't, and she couldn't access the BoE file) How to? Please be detailedand explicit. Multiple Thanks.
Bob Roberts

CraytonRoberts
05-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I goofed when I downloaded v 1.22 from a CD from Computer Pilot, and now planes etc from AEP aren't available.Earlier,I'd downloaded BoE over AEP and all worked fine. Probably I should now uninstall FB, AEP and BoE.Correct? But I am 50 missions into the Normandy P51D campaign and I hate to lose them. Question: how do I access BoE to save it with the missions I've flown? I've tried and tried to access it,in order to download it with these missions onto disc. But can't find the path to BoE. How do I get it? Question 2: assume, correctly, that I'm a computer dunce, (but my wife isn't, and she couldn't access the BoE file) How to? Please be detailedand explicit. Multiple Thanks.
Bob Roberts