PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rebellion question

s1raz1
07-27-2017, 05:43 AM
Hi
So am playing this game but.. maybe the version am using is outdated or whatever but why do you need to be with the game open for characters to heal and move forward the timer on legacy mission, the mission to get luis shards has a 3 hour cd ( was more but its been reduced with playtime) and if i dont have the game open for 3 hours am screwed. Isnt enough that the resource to run legacy missions take 1 day to refresh but having a forced lock on legacy too?
Granted that the soundtrack alone is worth it :D but still....:confused:

DrinkPooEatPee
08-02-2017, 03:22 AM
yeah must be a bug or an outdated version? Which one do you have? 1.0.0? The most recent patch was relased a week ago and its now 1.0.2. You can get it from APToide

Kiranetix
08-06-2017, 02:18 PM
It is not just on healing, it occurs on gathering supplies. The only workaround I found is to play any mission and finish the mission. After the mission is finished, I am able to log out/exit the game and the timers seems to be working fine.

dass96556
08-16-2017, 06:37 AM
Hey Guys , Even i am facing an issue , (https://www.rockerscomic.com/comic/rockers-13643-comic-envato-your-website-pack-after-effects-project-files-rockerscomic.htm) Whenever i play the game , It automatically stops and closes by itself and the phone gets hanged ... Is there any solution for this ?? Any update or queries ??