PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Declining Players in Elimination and Skirmish

nufrancis
07-27-2017, 05:22 AM
This past 3 days or I can say several days after FH issues new orders format, I notice a decline of players for Elimination and Skirmish mode.

Always low activity this past 3 days.

No new orders encourage players to play elimination and skirmish or is it only me that havent got new order related to those modes?

I am okay with the old order actually, like 50 takedown in skirmish or in elimination. I readt in this forum that several players got tired of it. I believe mostly because the rewards are not worth the effort.

If this continue, elimination and skirmish will be dead. either replace it with another game modes or make orders that has good rewards.

RealJayDee1984
07-27-2017, 06:31 AM
During the (admittedly limited) time I've had to play since the new orders got implemented I did not play a single round of either Elimination or Skirmish, as I could comfortably get my orders done with a combination of Dominion and some Duels. Can't tell if that's a general trend, but if so it might become a problem at some point.

WABO423
07-27-2017, 06:40 AM
Yeah same for my orders only brawls, dominion, duels and character types

Trbevis
07-27-2017, 07:46 AM
Ive always hated skirmish, its literally just an awful mode haha i dont know why, 4v4 just sbout kills should be good but i just find it awful, and i used to love elimination but not too fussed about it these days, kind of just play dominion at the moment

nufrancis
07-28-2017, 04:47 PM
-____-

No one cares about elimination and skirmish anymore, while Im very bored playing only 3 modes again and again

pure_energist
07-28-2017, 06:44 PM
My own reasoning for not playing those modes recently is because Centurion is annoying enough in Dominion, but he has a small health pool and can be dispatched with patience... Centurion buffed by power ups in Elimination and Skirmish..not enjoyable... I don't think its related to orders but to players enjoyment. In Dominion there is more then just facing off and when there is a broken character in the game that makes facing off in groups more aggravating; having objectives to focus on is a good escape.

MetalDevil19
07-28-2017, 07:27 PM
come on guys, im qued up for Elimination, lets do this ****. (PC master race)