PDA

View Full Version : Lack of originality in Season 2's spoils of War.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-27-2017, 02:02 AM
Well what a delight it is to have won the Season two Great War.
Since closed Beta I've been Samurai and showed my enthusiasm here on the forum many times.
I've had to along with my Bushido brothers and sisters had to face malicious baiting from a certain faction.
This has come in many forms followed by their denial of such provocations...

Many times during Season 2 we where told on Warriors Den that the rewards for winning the faction war were going to be ooh so special...Well what can I say except NO THEY ARE NOT SPECIAL NOR UNIQUE.
THERE IS ONLY ONE DESIGN OF ORNAMENT,,THIS IS FOR ALL CHARACTERS FROM ALL FACTIONS.
NOTHING UNIQUE AT ALL.
YES WE WERE TOLD MANY MANY TIMES THAT SEASON 2'S REWARD WAS GOING TO BE SPECIAL..
ABSOLUTE TOSH.
THIS REWARD IS AN INSULT TO THE INTEGRITY AND SACRIFICES THE SAMURAI HAVE MADE OVER THIS SEASON.
THE ORNAMENT DOESNT EVEN LOOK GOOD NEVER MIND SO OUT OF PLACE WHEN WORN FOR EXAMPLE BY NOBUSHI OR PEACEKEEPER..THERE IS NO THOUGHT BEHIND THE ORIGINALITY OF THE REWARD..
ALL IN ALL IT IS SO PATHETIC AND DEGRADING TO HAVE RECIEVED THIS DISAPPOINTINGLY POOR ATTEMPT OF A SINGULAR DESIGN OF AN ORNAMENT..
YES WE SHALL REMEMBER THE WORDS FROM THE DEV'S AND THE LASS THAT COVERS THE FACTION WAR REPORTS ON HOW PRIVILEGED THE WINNERS WOULD BE ON WINNING SUCH A PRIZE....WELL NO NOT REALLY..
IT'S UGLY CHEAP AND NASTY LOOKING DESIGN IS A PATHETIC ATTEMPT CONSIDERING THE FIRST SEASONS REWARD OF 12 INDIVIDUAL UNIQUE DESIGNS COMPARED TO THIS SEASON'S REWARD OF ONE DESIGN...
THIS SHOULD SERIOUSLY BE ADDRESSED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND NOT FOBBED OFF OR IGNORED..
WE WANT IT ADDRESSED ON WARRIORS DEN SEEING HOW IT WAS ON THEIR BROADCAST THAT WE WERE TOLD HOW WONDERFULLY UNIQUE THE REWARD WAS GOING TO BE,,,
ADDRESS OUR CONCERNS AND SERIOUSLY FIND A SOLUTION SO IT CAN BE FIXED SOON AND GIVE US OUR TRULY DESERVED ON PAR WITH SEASON 1'S 12 UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL ORNAMENTS...
THANK YOU.

FLOWJACK529
07-27-2017, 02:13 AM
its honestly just sad how lazy they were. the comparison between season 1 rewards and season 2 rewards is pitiful. And they better fix it cause Samurai have been putting in work and to get a sub par reward for that work is disheartening. It really makes me want to just give up on the faction war as Ubisoft clearly no longer cares. This was not a good thing for them to do as For Honor is already loosing player base, and with this im sure those who grinded for the win feel cheated

UbiNoty
07-27-2017, 02:17 AM
I know some of you are disappointed with the rewards, and I'm bringing it up, and we'll discuss it.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-27-2017, 02:26 AM
its honestly just sad how lazy they were. the comparison between season 1 rewards and season 2 rewards is pitiful. And they better fix it cause Samurai have been putting in work and to get a sub par reward for that work is disheartening. It really makes me want to just give up on the faction war as Ubisoft clearly no longer cares. This was not a good thing for them to do as For Honor is already loosing player base, and with this im sure those who grinded for the win feel cheated

Insulted and so very cheated..
Belittled with this painfully poor attempt of a reward..

"Oh so special and wow you just have to win to get the wonderful and visually stunning reward" this is what we were chastised with on Warriors Den...
Is it so wonderful ?
No...It's a mere fraction of what was awarded to SEASON 1's faction wars winners recieved,,,, A MERE FRACTION,,A 12TH OF THE REWARD AWARDED TO SEASON 1'S winners ,,PATHETIC.
SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED ON WARRIORS DEN AND TELL US OF THE REMOVAL OF THE OFFENDING ORNAMENT AND REPLACEMENT OF IT BY 14 UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL ORNAMENTS...A TRUE REWARD.

WABO423
07-27-2017, 04:00 AM
Maybe that's the big news announcement tomorrow 😁 they want to piss you off with this and tomorrow everyone in the Sam's. Gets a new car

nufrancis
07-27-2017, 10:33 AM
Maybe they are too busy fixing the connection issue until there is no time to make additional ornaments :rolleyes:

DrinkinMyStella
07-27-2017, 11:35 AM
The whole faction war concept is crap

Gray360UK
07-27-2017, 12:50 PM
The whole faction war concept is crap

Can't argue with that. When 0.6 of Assets deployed in a single round decides the entire Season, and that 0.6 is manipulated in the first place by comeback mechanics / boosts, then really what's the point in it all.