PDA

View Full Version : I need to know something about the new parry meta

AKDagriZ
07-24-2017, 04:38 PM
is warlord and Lawbringer follow up on light parry will remain the same ? I can't remember if others have the same abilities .Right now i know these 2 have a devastating unblocable counter attack on light parry.It is part of their core moves And i would like to know it before jumping in the next PTR.

Thank you !

vgrimr_J
07-24-2017, 05:16 PM
i really hope they dont **** up the counter attack moves like these

Netcode_err_404
07-24-2017, 05:31 PM
i really hope they dont **** up the counter attack moves like these

Counter attackers are just a ******** definition, the game gives to a certain classes.

A lb is not a better CA than a raider for example. The counter attacker is useless, if all classes can have a top heavy guaranted after every light parry.

The blind justice, is just a death sentence except on lights parries, but a raider as a matter of fact, can deal way more damage than a LB after a light parrty, not to mention his new cancer 50/50 out of zone attacks and unlock run.

So again, the roles of pretty much all classes is absolutely meaningless.

The new meta fix, will surely bring some fresh air, above all with high reputaion duels, but will **** up basically all classes that rely on parry for any damage output.

That means classes like pk, WL, and warden wil still keep to domintae the scene, in every "competitive" aspect of the gameunless they really do a good job and update some classes to make them fit in this new game, because will surely feel like a new game after that.

I really hope they won't **** up anything, but well,i do not trust them.

AzureSky.
07-24-2017, 07:32 PM
is warlord and Lawbringer follow up on light parry will remain the same ? I can't remember if others have the same abilities .Right now i know these 2 have a devastating unblocable counter attack on light parry.It is part of their core moves And i would like to know it before jumping in the next PTR.

Thank you !

In warlord case yeah, you can do the kick thing and then the heavy follow up, but lawbringer cant, since the frame advantage of the lights is the same as the heavys in the public beta.

UbiJurassic
07-25-2017, 01:00 AM

Thank you !

In terms of the Lawbringer, are you talking about his parry punishes, such as Blind Justice? I've gotten a question regarding that from a player and I've sent an inquiry over to the team about it. Should I get a response, I'll be sure to forward along the answer to you all.

AKDagriZ
07-25-2017, 03:59 AM
think it's blind justice. It reactable on heavy parry but not with light parry.

vgrimr_J
07-25-2017, 12:38 PM
think it's blind justice. It reactable on heavy parry but not with light parry.

yup and thats the way it should stay a light parry gives you a top heavy