PDA

View Full Version : Racism against me in Xbox.

BlueFlameGR
07-23-2017, 09:47 PM
Every day I try to play for honor and the racism I get are very high because I use PK. Everything in a game with PK is wrong and spam. I win a guy with guard breaks bleeding because was good at blocking my attacks and my combos and at the end you spam guard break. I win a guy with a very good combo light, light, heavy, guard break, double stab kick to wall and at the end dash heavy and stab after heavy and quit from duel at the first round and send me message noob PK spammer. Other guy today send me a message that I must change class because the PK is op and everyone use it is noob. PLEASE STOP!!!! I AM BORING!!! Its not my problem if PK is op. I use this class from day one beta to now and never care if was op and I continue use it because like assassins creed characters and that class is the closest one. All the characters have spams like nobushi zone attack and dash heavy, like warden vortex, like lawbringers shove, like raider feints to top light, like conqueror shield bash, like centurion quick heavy spam, like berseker feints, like Valkyries light and spear dash, like kensei feints and dash, like orochi back and back and back all the time, like warlord headbut and zone, like shugoki light headbutt and for the end shinobi for all. OK guys. all the classes have problems and spams but its from creators not from me for this STOP BEEING RACISM AGAINST ME AND OTHER PK's..

P.S.: I know the PK issues and I want to change this class but its not in my hand.

Baggin_
07-23-2017, 09:51 PM
Every day I try to play for honor and the racism I get are very high because I use PK. Everything in a game with PK is wrong and spam. I win a guy with guard breaks bleeding because was good at blocking my attacks and my combos and at the end you spam guard break. I win a guy with a very good combo light, light, heavy, guard break, double stab kick to wall and at the end dash heavy and stab after heavy and quit from duel at the first round and send me message noob PK spammer. Other guy today send me a message that I must change class because the PK is op and everyone use it is noob. PLEASE STOP!!!! I AM BORING!!! Its not my problem if PK is op. I use this class from day one beta to now and never care if was op and I continue use it because like assassins creed characters and that class is the closest one. All the characters have spams like nobushi zone attack and dash heavy, like warden vortex, like lawbringers shove, like raider feints to top light, like conqueror shield bash, like centurion quick heavy spam, like berseker feints, like Valkyries light and spear dash, like kensei feints and dash, like orochi back and back and back all the time, like warlord headbut and zone, like shugoki light headbutt and for the end shinobi for all. OK guys. all the classes have problems and spams but its from creators not from me for this STOP BEEING RACISM AGAINST ME AND OTHER PK's..

P.S.: I know the PK issues and I want to change this class but its not in my hand.

Sorry to say man, but if you're playing online you're gonna be subjected to racial slurs and mean comments. Try not to take it personally, everyones a tough guy when they're in their safe space.

RatedChaotic
07-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Its why my contact me setting in my xbox main setting is set to friends only. No hate mail.

BlueFlameGR
07-23-2017, 10:00 PM
Its why my contact me setting in my xbox main setting is set to friends only. No hate mail.

Good I will it to

RatedChaotic
07-23-2017, 10:05 PM
Glad I could help. I'm a camper in fps games. I had to turn my to it. LMAO

lMoosel
07-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Embrace the fan mail my dude

UbiJurassic
07-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Sorry to hear about that. I'm a peacekeeper players as well, so I get some hate mail on PS4 as well. Such are the woes of online gaming.

rohanjd
07-23-2017, 11:12 PM

Just started playing PK after months of owning this game. She rocks and I can understand why people get so pissed off when they see a PK. Hell Realistic dominion is so much fun with her...it drives people nuts with her light attacks and her zone attack. :)

Helnekromancer
07-25-2017, 02:23 PM
I feel you do, i main Nobushi on Xbox and whether i win or lose they got something to say to me. And the worst part is if you say something back they will report and get you communication banned. Been playing For Honor since it came out and I have never been banned so many times just from trash talking. My advice, just ignore the hate mail or just reply with emojis because if the microsoft report system sees that you've said any type of harsh language no matter the context 2mins later you will no longer be able to talk, text, and change gamertag/picture for 2weeks.

"you ran like a *****"= 2 week ban :p

RatedChaotic
07-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Over 6 yrs with this GT. Never had that happen once. When you attack back at them you are doing exactly what they want. Just msg them saying that your a girl and are still learning the game. The hate usually turns into a revenge of the nerds house. Report them and return the favor. It works and is fun as hell sometimes. If you dont want to turn you settings to friends only. Might as well have fun with the angry people.

I got hate mail awhile back. Told them sorry for the spam I have 11 fingers(no I actually dont) lol. They replied lol and stopped.

mrmistark
07-25-2017, 06:03 PM
Ok, let's be real, disliking your hero decision has nothing to do with race haha PK is not a race. Maybe discriminating against you because your choice in character, but you made it seem much worse haha like those turds with swastic emblems sending you actual racist things. Anyways, it happens. The core you have to understand is salty players will give a reason why they lost every time. Doesn't matter who you play, how skilled you are etc.

Wolf-Heathen
07-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Peacekeepers are NOT A RACE! L2Grammar, noob.

Why are you bothering writing a "poor me" post when you even acknowledge that you don't care that the class you play is OP. You't not going to get much sympathy with that.

Jarl.Felix
07-25-2017, 08:55 PM
Peacekeepers are NOT A RACE! L2Grammar, noob.

Why are you bothering writing a "poor me" post when you even acknowledge that you don't care that the class you play is OP. You't not going to get much sympathy with that.

To be honest I never understood how people nowadays can be so sensitive :)))

"Oh, he called me noob ! What a racist " (kids nowadays don't even understand what racism is"

OP must just stop being such a whiny geek and play this game with all cons and pros.

pimmas01
07-26-2017, 02:32 AM
you need to grow thicker skin. not all negativity you hear is racism and even if it was - you're on the other side of a computerscreen - why do you care?
i've only read one post and i already dont like you, but that should not affect you. tell him he's a **** and move on, or make a joke and shrug it off.

GladiatorHood
07-26-2017, 11:50 AM
Ugh LOL, I just got a 2 week xbox live ban, can't even play any multiplayer games for saying ''pu$$y spammer'' I'm done

Gray360UK
07-26-2017, 12:06 PM
Ugh LOL, I just got a 2 week xbox live ban, can't even play any multiplayer games for saying ''pu$$y spammer'' I'm done

This made me lol ;)

BudgetParrot118
07-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Umm racism? Okay, are you joking? Read entire post. I saw no remarks to any racism.

I read how you get hate over PK but.....PK isn't a race, its a knight.

A little upset with the innapropriate use of racism.