PDA

View Full Version : Badass marker for people to see.

Baggin_
07-23-2017, 04:50 PM
I'm one of the only people that play this game with the guard stance indicators turned off. I was thinking it would be awesome to implement some sort of marker or something so people can see that i'm not playing with it. Indicating that I am indeed a badass.

Jarl.Felix
07-23-2017, 05:25 PM
You need a life, not a marker.

Baggin_
07-23-2017, 05:31 PM
You need a life, not a marker.

I have a very good and comfortable life. Yours must not be as good? But yeah badass markers, it's a good idea.

Chark19
07-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Two crossed out eyes above your gamertag?
That sounds tough, I played realistic mode or whatever and it was so frustrating. Good for you op

UbiJurassic
07-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Massive props to you, Baggin_! We can certainly pass along the suggestion, but it's unlikely it will come to fruition.

Baggin_
07-24-2017, 01:43 AM
Massive props to you, Baggin_! We can certainly pass along the suggestion, but it's unlikely it will come to fruition.

That would be awesome. I know I'm in the minority on that so it would be way at the bottom of the list, but they would make at least one customer happy. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who plays like that.) I also run into people who either don't believe me or I get them to do it and they can't parry to save their life, then all of a sudden they're parry gods again. So having proof would be a nice touch.