PDA

View Full Version : Love new Realistic mode dominion - The Cent is EVEN MORE OP in this mode sadly.

Duuklah
07-23-2017, 01:08 AM
The title says it all.

Great idea. Lots of fun.

The centurion however is RAPING everyone in this mode. His attacks come out fast and you have no idea from which angle. He has too much CC with unblockable and un parryable now pins. its just too ****ing stupid to be in the game.

Seriously can you guys REMOVE the centurion from the new game mode or just hurry the **** up and nerf him so no one will play him again.

AGAIN HES WRECKING THE GAME!!!

Get Gud my ***. Try to parry an unblockable pin when you have NO INDICATION OF WHERE OR WHEN ITS COMING..

Jesus ****ing christ

Trbevis
07-23-2017, 02:05 AM
Agree with all of this.

ChampionRuby50g
07-23-2017, 03:24 AM
The title says it all.

Seriously can you guys REMOVE the centurion from the new game mode or just hurry the **** up and nerf him so no one will play him again.

AGAIN HES WRECKING THE GAME!!!

Get Gud my ***. Try to parry an unblockable pin when you have NO INDICATION OF WHERE OR WHEN ITS COMING..

Jesus ****ing christ

You are right, the title says it all. This is just another thread with the aim to bash Centurion.

"No indication of where or when its coming" now this says it all. If you look you actually can see the Cent bring his sword back as he prepares to leap, and which side he is holding it on which actually gives you an indication of where. Crazy I know! Wanna know what else is crazy? I actually did parry a charged heavy from a Cent yesterday on realistic Dominion. So instead of whining like every other person on these forums, maybe instead use your time effectively and actually learn the timings on his moves, and that partially covers the when, because yes I will admit the timings on the charge can be different. Still struggling to land a parry? Maybe don't try and parry if you don't feel you can? Blocking it is incredibly easy, and dodging to the side is even better because you can punish the cent for it. Use a little common sense please. It's called realistic Dominion for a reason. Of course its going to be harder to land parrys with no indication, but eventually you will Git Gud, and hopefully you wont sook so much about something that isn't a problem.

brashtralas
07-23-2017, 05:37 AM
Bwahahahahahaha.

This is getting ridiculous.

HumoLoco
07-23-2017, 11:03 AM
But can you parry any heroes' unblockable, but not centurion?

Sad.

rohanjd
07-23-2017, 11:09 PM
Well said and I agree with your post.