PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in website dedicated to Russian Planes?

kyjko
09-14-2004, 01:00 PM
I've always been a big fan of russian aviation and really want to start a LOMAC\IL2 related website dedicated to russian aviation. The thing is that I can't do all the work by myself. If your SERIOUSLY interested in helping out, either writing articles or forum moderating please email me. I want to make sure I get some great articles and information together before I put the site up. Obviously, I can't pay anyone and the potential for advertising is very limited so it's not like I will be able to pay you all. But, if you like to write about aviation or just want to help out please drop me an email. You can get my email address in my profile.

kyjko

kyjko
09-14-2004, 01:00 PM
I've always been a big fan of russian aviation and really want to start a LOMAC\IL2 related website dedicated to russian aviation. The thing is that I can't do all the work by myself. If your SERIOUSLY interested in helping out, either writing articles or forum moderating please email me. I want to make sure I get some great articles and information together before I put the site up. Obviously, I can't pay anyone and the potential for advertising is very limited so it's not like I will be able to pay you all. But, if you like to write about aviation or just want to help out please drop me an email. You can get my email address in my profile.

kyjko

MystiqBlackCat
09-14-2004, 01:09 PM
I am doing research on Russian avaition at the moment and I play both IL-2 and Lock-On. I would be happy to write a few articles for you website.

kyjko
09-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Great, I'll contact you when the time comes in the next week or so.

kyjko