PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to dirt bag teammates

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 09:07 PM
In a brawl, I frequently encounter teammates that will sit there and watch me die when I'm fighting and totally refuse to help. I just got out of a game. I'm just now learning warlord and was fighting a warlord with several prestige levels and was losing... I started spamming for help desperately and my team mate 10 yards away stood idle and watched me die. Then of course proceeded to die and lose us the round. Next round in my butthurt stupor I did the same to him, and when he had to taste his own medicine he ragequit. He was a centurion player, in case you couldn't guess.

I don't understand people like this, but shout out to dirt bag players that sit back and spectate while their teammates get massacred. We should be able to donate dirtbag points to people like this, and divide it by number of games to get a dirtbag percentage, thus being able to gauge at a glance who in-game is a total dirtbag.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 09:38 PM
What the **** another one did the same thing and it was another centurion. Do they just do this to troll or what??? Jesus Christ what a piece of ****, one cent on my team and one on theirs, but instead my cent makes friends with the other cent and sacrifices me. Such ****ty people play this game.

StriderBorne
07-21-2017, 09:41 PM
IDK but that class seems to draw the worst kinds of players. If i'm having trouble with a teammate abusing something or doing something annoying in dominion, it is many times a Cent

GladiatorHood
07-21-2017, 09:44 PM
O wow now they blame cent for having honor

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 09:46 PM
O wow now they blame cent for having honor

Watching your teammate die is having honor? Refusing to fight the enemy and instead motioning for them to go kill your teammate is honor? You're dumb, dude. If anything, centurion attracts low skill trolls who are the kind of people that take joy from griefing their own team. Oh, not griefing, "having honor," right? LoL. Obvious cent troll is obvious.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 09:48 PM
And if you really want a 1v1 just play duel... You can't possibly defend joining a brawl and helping the other team to win by watching as they kill your team mate and just sit there spamming emotes. That's pure griefing.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 09:58 PM
Ah I get it now... It's a centurion thing. You guys all do this in every brawl. LoL I didn't realize the trolling was so coordinated among this joke of a class. Impressive.

Antonioj26
07-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Ah I get it now... It's a centurion thing. You guys all do this in every brawl. LoL I didn't realize the trolling was so coordinated among this joke of a class. Impressive.

Some people like to play the game different than you. There's a very simple solution, find a teammate that plays the game the same as you. There are many that throw "honor" out the window so it's not a difficult task.

AzureSky.
07-21-2017, 10:40 PM
In a brawl, I frequently encounter teammates that will sit there and watch me die when I'm fighting and totally refuse to help. I just got out of a game. I'm just now learning warlord and was fighting a warlord with several prestige levels and was losing... I started spamming for help desperately and my team mate 10 yards away stood idle and watched me die. Then of course proceeded to die and lose us the round. Next round in my butthurt stupor I did the same to him, and when he had to taste his own medicine he ragequit. He was a centurion player, in case you couldn't guess.

I don't understand people like this, but shout out to dirt bag players that sit back and spectate while their teammates get massacred. We should be able to donate dirtbag points to people like this, and divide it by number of games to get a dirtbag percentage, thus being able to gauge at a glance who in-game is a total dirtbag.

If a warlord gets revenge he can trow you down with just a headbutt, your teammate did the right decision, 2vs1 screw up the after parry advantage frames so that light spammers teammates arent really that helpfull.

My suggestion is go to duels, prestige doesnt mean anything, i have prestige 7 with raider still im the best raider in my region.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 10:47 PM
If a warlord gets revenge he can trow you down with just a headbutt, your teammate did the right decision, 2vs1 screw up the after parry advantage frames so that light spammers teammates arent really that helpfull.

My suggestion is go to duels, prestige doesnt mean anything, i have prestige 7 with raider still im the best raider in my region.

Good advice. I was just doing a contract, though.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Some people like to play the game different than you. There's a very simple solution, find a teammate that plays the game the same as you. There are many that throw "honor" out the window so it's not a difficult task.

If you don't think team work is part of a team game... That's just weird. I don't get it.

Antonioj26
07-21-2017, 10:54 PM
If you don't think team work is part of a team game... That's just weird. I don't get it.

You aren't looking at it the right way. Many don't like it when you intervene so they won't do it either. It's common in brawl.

SikanderAzam
07-21-2017, 11:00 PM
You aren't looking at it the right way. Many don't like it when you intervene so they won't do it either. It's common in brawl.

That's a fair point, but if you're spamming the "help" beacon it's REAL hard for them to think you don't want them to intervene. At that point they're just throwing you under the bus instead of being a team.

Antonioj26
07-21-2017, 11:17 PM
That's a fair point, but if you're spamming the "help" beacon it's REAL hard for them to think you don't want them to intervene. At that point they're just throwing you under the bus instead of being a team.

Or they are respecting the way the game is commonly played.

Archangel0818
07-21-2017, 11:22 PM
ok I get it if in a brawl your teamate beats his guy 1v1 and wants you to do the same but when he stands there and watches you in a 2v1 and just emotes? what the hell is that?

SikanderAzam
07-22-2017, 01:25 AM
Or they are respecting the way the game is commonly played.

I get the desire to have a 1v1, but it's called duel. I used to whine about people not fighting "honorably" in 4v4s, but the way to win the game is to play it the way it's supposed to be played... As a team. I shouldn't have to die and lose a 2v2 because my "teammate" would rather treat it as two separate duels than play the game mode that he's actually in.

Trbevis
07-22-2017, 01:30 AM
I do this...? Whats the issue, i hate duels with a passion and to be honest dont often play brawls these days, used to be my favourite game mode early on. I go on with a mate and play it how we want to. Seems to me like you are crying becauae your teamate didnt want to gank, anything that doesnt promote ganking should be massivly encouraged in my opinion. Ganking is literally the worst.