PDA

View Full Version : Turning Off HUD

nufrancis
07-21-2017, 07:46 AM
After watching Warriors Den yesterday and they announce that there will be new mode: Realistic Dominion where HUD will be turned off, ive been wondering, is there any option to turn off HUD in current FH?

Because I feel that sometimes HUD is clouding our judgement to time our parry and deflect. If the HUD flashes red then our brain automatically think that the attack is coming and will connect in zero point something second. Apparently this is not true, we have to wait of the animation of the enemy to connect with to us and after the parry can be successfull. If we learn to play without HUD, I am certain that we can level up our skill especially in defending. The most annoying timing is to parry cent's UB stab. The HUD flashes and my reflect tells me to press R2 while it suppose to be we wait the stab closing to us. I messed up many times with his attack.

Zwerqi
07-21-2017, 08:54 AM
The most annoying timing is to parry cent's UB stab. The HUD flashes and my reflect tells me to press R2 while it suppose to be we wait the stab closing to us. I messed up many times with his attack.
Thats exactly the same problem I have with the cent. And I'm already looking at the sword hitting my sword to do the parry. I'm not looking at the flashing red Arrow. And I agree with you about the skill we could increase without the HUD, totally

guffffff
07-21-2017, 11:13 AM
Im sure you can turn off everything on options somewhere

C00tBAjenkins
07-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Its in the options

RatedChaotic
07-21-2017, 01:59 PM
I've been playing with no hud for awhile. Against bots only right now tho. But when I go into pvp I will not be using a hud at all.. Personally I think it helps me better myself. Since I go by movement not icons on the screen. I've never trusted the icons anyway.Played alot with it on..Now I'm playing with it off and I like it alot better off. The game feels and looks better I think. Its definitely harder and makes bots alot more fun.

When you have multiple lvl2 or 3 bots on you and no hud. The fight gets really intense.

It is under options i think its called fight controls or fight something....but its there.

nufrancis
07-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Finally I can found the setting in the option.

Tried fighting BOTs with HUD off. So far PK, Shinobi, and Cent is the hardest to fight. Especially cent, BOT level 3 tend to heavy feint which is hard to predict. the animation of cent from heavy feint to GB is very minimum.

PK because her stance is crouching, its hard to see the attack because sometimes her attack covered by our body plus her attack is super fast.

Shinobi because he wield double chain sickle, its hard to distinguish attack from left or right.

UbiNoty
07-22-2017, 10:21 PM
You have the option to turn off almost everything, but it's kind of like sandbagging when you're up against other players who aren't doing the same.

This weekend's realistic dominion also has the added bonus of no gear states/revive outside of being mostly HUD-less. Which you can't do in normal game modes.
But if you're someone who likes a challenge - the option is always there even after the weekend ends!