PDA

View Full Version : so, powerpoint of defensive meta change..

Pinklander_Matt
07-20-2017, 08:51 AM
In the post say that then we will see a powerpoint about this changes: I really hope they speak well with rebus like when they speak on defense penetration: (DO YOU REMEBER?)...so pls DEV speak slowly and well about the meccanics changes :)...i'm hype for this

Zwerqi
07-20-2017, 09:32 AM
I hope they' re not killing the game with the new defense Meta changes. Actually i like the way it is now.

Rikuto01.tv
07-20-2017, 01:07 PM
Does it have to be a power point?

How about a Ted Talk instead?

I'm sure they can get someone up there to pace back and fourth while talking into a hipster headpiece giving anecdotes about their college years.

Vakris_One
07-20-2017, 01:42 PM
I'm still holding out hope that it is a compilation clip of someone trying to get an ultra serious Roman to blink and mention the defensive meta changes.

Kinda like this:

https://youtu.be/FkpCP9R1Jjc

(Spoon = Defense meta fix)

;)

bmason1000
07-20-2017, 03:29 PM
Does it have to be a power point?

How about a Ted Talk instead?

I'm sure they can get someone up there to pace back and fourth while talking into a hipster headpiece giving anecdotes about their college years.
Haha perfect

UbiNoty
07-21-2017, 01:17 AM
Hopefully you all were pretty happy with the powerpoint. To be honest, even though I love a good accent I can't always understand what they're saying >.<

No worries though! Full notes on the def meta changes will be going up next week- so if the powerpoint wasn't enough for you, we'll have a good old wall-of-text for you to look at :)

bmason1000
07-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Might be unnecessary or a silly thing to ask for but... what about just releasing the power point for download? I get why people would prefer a wall of text but...a lot of work goes in to a power point, ya know?

StriderBorne
07-21-2017, 07:16 PM
I missed it....Was it just a one frame slideshow with a Centurion with an Ubisoft logo head using a roman gladius in an inappropriate manner on the other players?

Anevian-
07-21-2017, 09:04 PM
http://imgur.com/a/CyKyG Here ya go