PDA

View Full Version : Please... Before I have an aneurysm...

AnEnticingSquid
07-20-2017, 05:01 AM
Give me points for dcing out of a game!

"But that doesn't solve the problem"
Don't Care

"But that might encourage people to quit" Don't Care.

"But that takes time and effort"
Don't Care.

" But we need more data"
Don't Care.

"But the office is literally on fire as we speak"
Dont...Care...

There is no argument... NONE that tops the fact that half of the time I have spent playing this game as been for not. If I had even just one steel for every time I was disconnected, I would... Still be complaining... Because that would be just as ridiculous... Though I bet there would be some great memes to come out of it... Like imagine: Julius Caesar getting stabbed in the back by Brutus with a ubisoft logo on his head, then Caesar whispers "Et Tu ubi-tus?". And Ubi-tus says: " Et Tu.". And flips a solitary steel on Caesars dead corps...

Regardless, this needs to be done because it's clear that the connection issues aren't going to be fixed in this lifetime. Fine. Such is life... So At least compensate us loyal players who have trecked through the thick, arduous, and incredibly fast moving current considering the viscosity of its contents, river of... Muumba... For all this time. I highly doubt it would make people quit more because people quit out of matches for an emotional reason... Not a tactical one. If you believe the contrary then you are proposing that people will be counting how many pieces of steel they have acquired so they can quit at EXACTLY the right time to get that new execution and then, play the exact same game they just left... Nah... I ain't buyin it slick...

Charmzzz
07-20-2017, 07:33 AM
I bet that 50-70% of disconnecting players do not ragequit but are kicked by "EasyAntiCheat". :p

ChampionRuby50g
07-20-2017, 07:57 AM
Few dev streams ago they did mention that they are looking into something that allows us to keep XP and possibly steel from disconnected matches.

kweassa1
07-20-2017, 08:02 AM
"Please ...Before I have an aneurysm..."

Don't care.