PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone any idea why... ?

piotr93939
07-20-2017, 12:21 AM
...every match I get this meaningless and irritating message: "your skills = are equal to your enemy" ?

is it to pretend that matchmaking is working great ? ...
or is it to motivate me not to quit when prestige 0 level 3 is matched against prestige 197 ?
Some other ideas ?

Just curious...

UbiNoty
07-20-2017, 12:31 AM
Ah, so that's part of our new face-off system that came in 1.09.
It was made with good intentions, but it's just a bit broken at the moment. We're aware its not doing it's job and we're trying to get it fixed.

Mia.Nora
07-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Just said the same thing 2 days ago.

I face ON PAR enemies, and sometimes they end up being people who can barely block, and sometimes they ***ing parry every single light. It is %100 ********.

You know what I would like, actually knowing that if my enemy is better then me. It would totally take the edge off when he roflstomps me. But worst part is that they took how long to create this? 5 months? It is very clear they are totally clueless and having no hope about the future of a would be amazing game is really the worst part...

piotr93939
07-20-2017, 09:27 AM
its not doing it's job

Hard to disagree !

It was so irritating for me, that I came here just to say that. Now that I got official confirmation that this is total ********, it will look just funny - not so irritating anymore.