PDA

View Full Version : Way to get more players and promote your game. (We need players...)

AzureSky.
07-19-2017, 08:11 PM
Make a free to play weekend after the season 3 changes + network improvements, what this game needs is players and new buyers are beware of this game (a lot of bad reviews + connection issues) you can do it the next week after season 3 launches so new players (visitors of the free weekend) get to practice vs the new heros in practice mode.

You need to win the trust of the potential customers, right now ubisoft didn't do a single marketing movement, how can you expect to get more players? marketing is core in nowdays games, if you dont have it your game die, simple as that.
Sorry for broken english, i didnt take the time to change it (and to be honest i dont want to lose so many time making this...)

AzureSky.
07-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Also take in mind it would be Multiplayer free to play for the weekend (not story mode)

BearKaji
07-19-2017, 10:44 PM
i agree 100% they need to do something this or go f2p

UbiNoty
07-19-2017, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Ubisoft has previously hosted free weekends for many of our titles and I do think it's definitely something we would like to do in the future. I can't guess as to when we would make it happen since we have our hero series and public test going on over the next few weekends, and not too long after that it'll be prep and start of S3 - but it is something we want to make happen if we can.