PDA

View Full Version : Worst Gaming Company

VAisTheBestOut8
07-19-2017, 06:36 PM
I don't know how you guys survive. I mean you have a great that's been out what 7 months now and still have the worst problems with online gaming. This technology isn't new and y'all can't seem to get it right. I mean damn you have people who have made games with less and have nowhere near the same issues

EDG_Avocado
07-19-2017, 07:19 PM
lul

A4einboy
07-19-2017, 07:24 PM
I don't know how you guys survive. I mean you have a great that's been out what 7 months now and still have the worst problems with online gaming. This technology isn't new and y'all can't seem to get it right. I mean damn you have people who have made games with less and have nowhere near the same issues

with people allways wanting buffs or nerfs what do you expect .. maybe if we complained only about the main problem with the game like the errors we allways get maybe we would have more people playing. i love the game but honestly with how much i get disconected i slowed down from playing it. whats the point of a nerf when u cant play a single game without being disonceted . but i wont stop playing its a uniqe game and very fun even if i lose alot hahaha im not a try hard and i know this game is more about fun rather than compitive