PDA

View Full Version : Earlier Problem at 33%

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Hello

I have a problem at 33% but it seems to be before everyone else.

I cant get past the first bit when two large logs are swinging back and forth with studs in them.

You need to hit an orange trigger then get past the first of the logs, drop down a level and get across a spike pit.

You then need to wall jump up a section to reach another large swinging log next to the door opened by the orange trigger. This does not seem to be a speed issue here.

When I reach the orange door Farah says "Shall I stand on the trigger?" and the prince says "No, I am coming back.".

Any idea how I get past this point?

Thanks for any information.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Hello

I have a problem at 33% but it seems to be before everyone else.

I cant get past the first bit when two large logs are swinging back and forth with studs in them.

You need to hit an orange trigger then get past the first of the logs, drop down a level and get across a spike pit.

You then need to wall jump up a section to reach another large swinging log next to the door opened by the orange trigger. This does not seem to be a speed issue here.

When I reach the orange door Farah says "Shall I stand on the trigger?" and the prince says "No, I am coming back.".

Any idea how I get past this point?

Thanks for any information.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 02:56 PM
You need to push the statue just to the left of the button, then push it on to the button to keep it depressed. This also opens a crack for Farah to get to the next section also.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 05:19 PM
you need to move that statue..yes it hold the door open in the spikey room...then get back to the spikey room...and come out the other side..take you into another section of the baths...battle with some goonies. (Farah crawls through the crack on onto a ledge in that room..when you move that statue...)

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/