PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Season 3

S.J.Lannister
07-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Hello,

I was wondering - in Season 3 there will be any new armors? Because there wasn't any in Season 2 :) If you know what I mean. If we are going to get old armors with new spikes - that's it I'm done :) I don't want to see illusional new content. True new content would be well received!

I saw some Warden Armor motives:

https://media-mercury.cursecdn.com/attachments/6/325/platwarden.jpg - and it looks cool. Fresh look.

Yeah I know - there is still so much to do: servers, balance, still that doesn't mean that we need to run in the same armors all the time.

S.J.Lannister
07-27-2017, 11:50 PM
So, new season is coming. But what about armors?

There wasn't any information about new armors in Season 3,there was only in Season 4.

That's too bad. I was hoping for totally new armors and yet there will be only new variations in Season 4.

CandleInTheDark
07-27-2017, 11:55 PM
They said a month or so ago that there is a reason that weapons are easier to redesign than armours, armours have to properly fit the mesh of the character and the animations. Essentially, each armour set is an entirely different character, so in our installation files we have six wardens (three for each gender), three peacekeepers, six raiders etc.

S.J.Lannister
07-28-2017, 12:03 AM
Yeah, so?

If something is difficult, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

Of course I know there are many more important things, like connection issues. But I believe that different people are working on connection issues, different on armor design and installation.

I just want to say I'm disappointed, again.

CandleInTheDark
07-28-2017, 12:07 AM
Yes and they are doing it, but it takes time. There is also the fact if I remember they also have to get the original motion capture people in again so that the hero still moves in the same way, so if we are assuming they got someone different for each character and even each gender of each character, that is just for the old guard eighteen people they need to find a time they can come in and do all that stuff.

S.J.Lannister
07-28-2017, 12:14 AM
I don't get your attitude. Why won't you say - I'd like to see new armors aswell!

You act like fun boy - Hey don't ask them for that it is really hard and it takes supplies, give them time man.

Stop it :)

Open your mind. It is better to have requirments, than excuses.

CandleInTheDark
07-28-2017, 12:21 AM
Or you could have realistic expectations and let them take the time to get it right rather than rush it and have everyone raging about how lazy and rushed the product is.

BudgetParrot118
07-28-2017, 12:26 AM
I still wish customization was an option.

I made a post about this. And some solutions. I hate running into doppelganger s. Its a real mood killer.

For ducks sake at least let me change hair style and hair color.

S.J.Lannister
07-28-2017, 12:31 AM
CandleInTheDark I didn't rush anyone and I didn't call anyone lazy :) You joined on March This Year and wrote 1905 posts. You are not lazy aswell :)

Still my expectations are realistic, I paid for this game with season pass and I have right to have expectations and reasons to be disappointed.

I think we're finished here, I don't like to argue with fun boys :) Keep kissing Ubisoft Poster on your wall :)

Sykoink
07-28-2017, 12:37 AM
CandleInTheDark I didn't rush anyone and I didn't call anyone lazy :) You joined on March This Year and wrote 1905 posts. You are not lazy aswell :)

Still my expectations are realistic, I paid for this game with season pass and I have right to have expectations and reasons to be disappointed.

I think we're finished here, I don't like to argue with fun boys :) Keep kissing Ubisoft Poster on your wall :)

Haha why are you attacking Candle? All he did was give you a normal response to your question, his answer is exactly the reason why there aren't any new armors. You don't have to let your frustrations or disappointment of not having new armors out on him or anyone who answers your question.

UbiNoty
07-28-2017, 12:43 AM
We do have limitations that we have to work around when it comes to new armor. We can't sacrifice game integrity and risk warped visuals for the sake of something "pretty".

That being said, we know you'd all like to see something more than "10x more spikes" because otherwise, all our top heroes would look like porcupines.
But we'll just have to wait and see what they bring out next week for the S3 reveal.

S.J.Lannister
07-28-2017, 12:43 AM
Apologize, didn't want to attack anyone. I just don't like passive arguments.

Again - apalogize CandleInTheDark, didn't mean to be rude.

ChampionRuby50g
07-28-2017, 01:09 AM
I agree that the new gear needs to have an improvement visually. I understand it may be hard, but when I'm getting "epic gear" that pretty much looks the same as rare gear, it's a little dissapointment. With the announcement of a increased rep level too, I really want my soon to be rep 40 Lawbringer look fearsome.

BudgetParrot118
07-28-2017, 01:36 AM
To clarify when I said mix it up a little better I meant as far as using armament that are different for the left and right arms instead of using one Armament set for both arms as well as dividing up chest and legs in Armament customization

BudgetParrot118
07-28-2017, 01:50 AM
If you want to know why I posted twice well it's because I can't edit anything because every time I go to edit on my phone it automatically deletes my post. That's very frustrating because that was a lot of writing on my behalf and a lot of good points.

So here I go again!!

Beard/hair color and beard/hair styles shouldn't be an issue as far as this game's concerned and it would help as far as customization is concerned and you wouldn't run into someone even if they had the same armor with the exact same hair and beard styles as far as Vikings are concerned.

Now as for other factions. Can't these pieces that pop up as new gear he's little spikes and studs can't they be may be interchanged then there what I'm asking here is such as in the instance of the mizar chest well if I was to pick the arms that uses both arms for a set vs maybe that Armament set for the left arm and then another Armament set for the right.

Another issue is is in the instance of the mizar chainmail chest again if you use the procyon or the valyris are pretty much the other three that have sleeves on them because the original set has a shirt with it. it looks ridiculous. I've not seen anyone walk around shirtless but they're wearing short sleeves. is it possible that maybe if you put Mizar Armament with a set that didn't have a shirt or something and it automatically takes the sleeves out and just leaves the armament or changes it to chain mail(or matching material to chest)?

I know there's got to be a more detailed solution for this because this thing is done everyday on a bunch of games such as ESO however I know the systems probably operate differently. Again that's why I made the suggestion of switching out already in-game content instead of having a Helm in the instance of the Vikings attached to a certain beard/ hair color. Again incorporating various styles would help. More content customization equals high probability ratios. Higher the number. The less of a chance the doppelganger effect will be an issue.

I'm pretty sure there's something I'm forgetting but I'll just at some time I'm going to make a more detailed post I think with pictures.

And Ubinoty again Mizar arm armor is messed up. Did that get dealt with? I have pictures but I don't have the ability to upload them on here or better yet I guess I don't know how to

UbiNoty
07-28-2017, 02:08 AM
I dont believe so. There are a number of ornaments and armor pieces that aren't sitting quite where they are supposed to, and we're in the process of finding and fixing them.
I'm more than happy to pass along your ideas since you've got a number of good ones though, I just wanted you all to be aware of why we sometimes have to make the decisions that we do make.

S.J.Lannister
07-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Where is a will, there is a way :)

Dude_of_Valor
07-28-2017, 09:38 AM
Would be cool to customise your own armour. For the Warden I love the chest part of the armour that has the skull and cross bones, but the part that sits above the waist to me looks crap. When fighting on a battlefield don't need to see my purse.

BudgetParrot118
07-29-2017, 02:05 AM
Historical accuracy. Just like seeker with canteen.. I love it. Real good move on developers part.

The knights are some what easier I think..
Allot for more engravings areas. And the cloth that hangs use a variety of leathers engravings and studs and spikes

S.J.Lannister
11-09-2017, 08:31 PM
We do have limitations that we have to work around when it comes to new armor. We can't sacrifice game integrity and risk warped visuals for the sake of something "pretty".

That being said, we know you'd all like to see something more than "10x more spikes" because otherwise, all our top heroes would look like porcupines.
But we'll just have to wait and see what they bring out next week for the S3 reveal.

Anything else to say now Ubi?

Or maybe:

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-297031-16/for-honor-development-schedule

According to your schedule where are new armor variations? I'll ask slowly now - where ... are ... new ... armor variations?

This is pathetic, I took a break but I'm not going back.

No even new armors, no dedicated servers, no change to parry system/defensive meta.

ChampionRuby50g
11-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Anything else to say now Ubi?

Or maybe:

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-297031-16/for-honor-development-schedule

According to your schedule where are new armor variations? I'll ask slowly now - where ... are ... new ... armor variations?

This is pathetic, I took a break but I'm not going back.

No even new armors, no dedicated servers, no change to parry system/defensive meta.

Noty is no longer here on the FH forums, she has been moved to R6Siege.

From all the threads this morning I'm guessing the armour is another dissapointment. I haven't seen any as the Den is right in the middle of the night for me so I'm asleep.

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Noty is no longer here on the FH forums, she has been moved to R6Siege.

From all the threads this morning I'm guessing the armour is another dissapointment. I haven't seen any as the Den is right in the middle of the night for me so I'm asleep.

I meant Ubisoft, I know UbiNoty moved to another game.

Yes, there is much dissapointment in this Season.

Stahlrusse
11-10-2017, 11:12 AM

New Armor Variations are for Season 4. Reading lines from season 4 to season 3 and vice versa does not make your statements true.

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 11:23 AM
New Armor Variations are for Season 4. Reading lines from season 4 to season 3 and vice versa does not make your statements true.

Are you high son? :) I red your post 5 times and I don't get your point. Can you clarify it? Why their roadmap and lack of 3 points in Season 4 does not make my statements true?

Stahlrusse
11-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Are you high son? :) I red your post 5 times and I don't get your point. Can you clarify it? Why their roadmap and lack of 3 points in Season 4 does not make my statements true?

There can not be a lack of 3 points in Season 4 when Season 4 did not even start yet. You badmouth someone before Season 4 even started, which is ridiculous.

You complain about missing armor variations for Season 3. They were never announced for Season 3, but for Season 4. Do you not understand that either? If so, I cannot help you because nobody will explain it to you in simpler terms.

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 12:04 PM
There can not be a lack of 3 points in Season 4 when Season 4 did not even start yet. You badmouth someone before Season 4 even started, which is ridiculous.

You complain about missing armor variations for Season 3. They were never announced for Season 3, but for Season 4. Do you not understand that either? If so, I cannot help you because nobody will explain it to you in simpler terms.

It was an old complain :) Okay let's wait until Season 4 :)

Stahlrusse
11-10-2017, 12:06 PM
It was an old complain :) Okay let's wait until Season 4 :)

You can wait for the end of Season 4 with your beloved complaints because only if at the end of season 4 one of the roadmap items is missing, you can complain without looking like a child. :)

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 12:21 PM
You can wait for the end of Season 4 with your beloved complaints because only if at the end of season 4 one of the roadmap items is missing, you can complain without looking like a child. :)

So that is your level ;) Okay, we're finished here ;)

Stahlrusse
11-10-2017, 12:37 PM
So that is your level ;) Okay, we're finished here ;)

Yes that is my level. The level of reading exactly what is written. ;)