PDA

View Full Version : PC PC AC Unity looking for people to group with

Tolkyyn
07-18-2017, 12:24 AM
I can't find anyone who wants do do the co-op missions on PC for Unity. Anyone know of a group still up and running that takes new members?

ItzStemm
07-19-2017, 11:30 PM
You could probably look on various other forums as well as YouTube if you're looking for a group. If you're heading to YouTube make sure that it's up to date though.

andynaruto10
07-20-2017, 01:22 AM
I added you on Uplay

Tolkyyn
07-20-2017, 03:43 AM
Thank you, I will try to figure that out. Do we use team speak to coordinate? How do the groups work? I did one blindly with someone who must have thought me pretty lame. Now that I've got top gear and I've done a few co-ops solo, I have had enough of the points to buy myself the highest lock picking and health benefits, and with my smoke bombs, I am rockin' it. I'm not always the best at stealth, but I'm working on it.

WendysBrioche
07-20-2017, 06:48 AM
I'd like to but my pc just blew.

I'll add you when my power supply delivers.

Tolkyyn
07-20-2017, 06:03 PM
Great, I've added Andy and sent you a request, Wendy. I also have added Jet so now there's four of us. We just need to coordinate a time/date to be on line together and we could probably find something like Ventrillo that's free to coordinate via mic and headset. It's strange that there's no chat windows in multiplayer options.

WendysBrioche
07-21-2017, 05:24 AM
Great, I've added Andy and sent you a request, Wendy. I also have added Jet so now there's four of us. We just need to coordinate a time/date to be on line together and we could probably find something like Ventrillo that's free to coordinate via mic and headset. It's strange that there's no chat windows in multiplayer options.

Haha great!

Don't wait for me though. I'm not like a super good player or anything, and it may be a while before my parts deliver.