PDA

View Full Version : Regarding raider buff.

AzureSky.
07-17-2017, 06:45 PM
The tracking fix was needed, but the less ms to activate it not. (just a little)

We all have problems with warlord 500 ms headbutt, you can parry 500 ms lights (if you are good enough) but dodging them its another thing (since you risk getting guard broken), thats why even if the headbutt is dodgable its pretty difficult to do it, for that reason warlord its still safe and strong.

Now regarding raider, dont make the same mistake, he was already balanced and a good pick in a good player hands (i have 80% win rate with raider over 500 games, pre buff)

My suggestion is to instead of making it 500 ms, make it 625 ms, thats a safe time, not big like his really unsafe previous 700ms activation time but not as easy to dodge for the common player. (this way good players can still dodge it but bad players cant)

Dont even think about nerfing another things of raider..... (he is weak vs top ranked players that can make that 100 ms difference of 500-600ms a notable thing) just nerf the last buff you did to him, the tracking was unusable and thanks for fixing it.

Lyskir
07-17-2017, 07:53 PM
they sayed on reddit allready it will be fixed around season 3 start together with cent nerfs

i agree it should be 600ms instead of 500ms

AzureSky.
07-17-2017, 10:55 PM
they sayed on reddit allready it will be fixed around season 3 start together with cent nerfs

i agree it should be 600ms instead of 500ms

You have the link to the reddit post? I want to read all that info. Too bad ubisoft dont make a roadmap and paste it in the forums....

UbiJurassic
07-18-2017, 12:15 AM
We have some changes coming to fix the main problems with Raider's charge very soon. We should have more concrete details later this week, on it.

CandleInTheDark
07-18-2017, 12:20 AM
The thing is it isn't on the console yet and that is the platform that has the issue with 'Quick Things' (tm). I am not saying it doesn't need tinkering with, I just don't feel anything about the videos posted earlier this week convince me the people facing the raider were competent players or were not trying to skew it to get their way because life just got a little bit more difficult.

500ms is the same as the warlord headbutt I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong), I dodge those all day long, true of there is no tell that it is coming it could be a problem, I just think five days after being released on pc is a little soon to be calling for the nerf hammer, and I certainly think it needs to be quicker than 700.

UbiJurassic
07-18-2017, 12:24 AM
The thing is it isn't on the console yet and that is the platform that has the issue with 'Quick Things' (tm). I am not saying it doesn't need tinkering with, I just don't feel anything about the videos posted earlier this week convince me the people facing the raider were competent players or were not trying to skew it to get their way because life just got a little bit more difficult.

500ms is the same as the warlord headbutt I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong), I dodge those all day long, true of there is no tell that it is coming it could be a problem, I just think five days after being released on pc is a little soon to be calling for the nerf hammer, and I certainly think it needs to be quicker than 700.

I don't believe we're necessarily looking to nerf it, but rather fix some of the more unintended behaviors of the move that came to light after its release. Even after the adjustments, it still should be a welcome buff to the Raider's Stampede Charge.

CandleInTheDark
07-18-2017, 12:29 AM
I don't believe we're necessarily looking to nerf it, but rather fix some of the more unintended behaviors of the move that came to light after its release. Even after the adjustments, it still should be a welcome buff to the Raider's Stampede Charge.

Good to know. I am not a raider main, I might pick the guy up later on, at least to rep one because I want a viking other than berserker to play with, but I do know how it is to have a bandwagon start to feel like a witch hunt against my main, once the bandwagon starts rolling people jump on it without even really considering the issue themselves. My own view, as someone who hasn't had to deal with it yet for the sake of full disclosure, is if there is say an orange flash like the warlord headbutt I mentioned, that might even fix it at the speed it is at.

Mia.Nora
07-18-2017, 12:40 AM

Well the thing is it is not a 5 day reaction, when you were gone there were PBT and people have been screaming how broken this was in even 1v1 even on PC during the whole PBT. And they decided to go live with it regardless.