PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing this?

mrmistark
07-16-2017, 08:38 PM
So I have been playing since the beta, so I'm not the best player by any means but I am most definitely not new. I have always been good at countering guard breaks, but lately it seems the input is way off? It feels like even when I KNOW it's coming and I clearly see it coming pressing x does nothing, and it's not my controller either. It's happening even against bots too. As I the only one that is having this issue? I'm Xbox 1 btw

DimmerScroll021
07-16-2017, 09:12 PM
So I have been playing since the beta, so I'm not the best player by any means but I am most definitely not new. I have always been good at countering guard breaks, but lately it seems the input is way off? It feels like even when I KNOW it's coming and I clearly see it coming pressing x does nothing, and it's not my controller either. It's happening even against bots too. As I the only one that is having this issue? I'm Xbox 1 btw

Probably due to the timesnap issue that the devs will be fixing in 1.09. The latency + timesnap is causing issues with inputs. I am hoping their removal of timesnap fixes the issue, but consoles won't know until this Thursday.

mrmistark
07-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Probably due to the timesnap issue that the devs will be fixing in 1.09. The latency + timesnap is causing issues with inputs. I am hoping their removal of timesnap fixes the issue, but consoles won't know until this Thursday.

Ah! Makes sense. I appreciate the feedback mate