PDA

View Full Version : Skill, macro's, cheating or dafuq?

Droodlesaurus
07-16-2017, 12:22 PM
Whaddup people of the internet,

I've been playing warden since beta, even though i'm far from good i do know where i make mistakes and where to improve. There is one thing that i cannot wrap my head around.

Feinting attacks is easy to do. However some people pull of some MAD stuff to the point where I believe its just physically impossible to pull stuff off. How do people pull stuff off like this: (1:43-1.44)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNJG9myvi8

He feints and less than 0.5 seconds he pulls of a top light counter. How is that possible? I have tried stuff out with friends 1v1 and even staged i couldn't do it that quickly simply because the game didn't let me do an action that quickly after a feint.

How do people do this? Am i just not skilled enough or are people using macros. Some guy in an earlier thread told me it's 'buffering' where people use moves but takes a second to appear on your screen so it looks like they pull it off this quickly, but this video proves that people actually DO pull it off and it's not buffering or connection.

Warm regards,
Nick Guilliams

Vakris_One
07-16-2017, 12:55 PM
Are you on PC or console? I can pull that off on my Kensei - top heavy feint into top light. It's designed to catch out players who parry. Not so effective against those who just block or those who catch on to it.

RatedChaotic
07-16-2017, 06:54 PM
After getting an elite controller. I have noticed I can pull some stuff that wasnt possible with a regular controller. Fast feints are one of those. But in that video.....that was really fast.