PDA

View Full Version : OBSERVATORY

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Hi to everybody,
I am jammed to this level, I have reached the first mechanism to make to turn the spheres above the ceiling, but also positioning her in various ways I don't succeed in understanding where to go I beg you to help me........ explained me in the particular thing I have to do....... precise besides that I don't have a lot of life......

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Hi to everybody,
I am jammed to this level, I have reached the first mechanism to make to turn the spheres above the ceiling, but also positioning her in various ways I don't succeed in understanding where to go I beg you to help me........ explained me in the particular thing I have to do....... precise besides that I don't have a lot of life......

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 11:06 AM
See your previous post, I've replied to that one.

Also, if you've no life left (or hardly any) you'll have to back track and load in a previous game. I found myself in the same situation. One of the jumps takes some life off you when you land (it's a bit of a drop), and if you've hardly any left you'll die.

You need to get back to the observatory with enough life to allow a few drops.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 06:12 AM
I also came into the observatory with very little life. As I recall, if you do it correctly, only one of the falls is high enough to make you any lose health. If you get confused and need to keep jumping from the poles onto the platforms with the cranks, you're going to take a lot of hits and may end up dead. Kind of frustrating, but if you turn the blue crank to the correct position and then swing across to the yellow crank and turn that one correctly as well, you'll only lose a little life.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:36 PM
You don't have to lose any life here if you do a roll when landing. To do that just move the control stick forward as you land.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 09:08 PM
I noticed that if you roll when landing you don't lose life but I never knew how to do it intentionally. Thanks for the tip!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Jennelle...Thats a good way to avoid those psychos with the blades that go after your feet too...if you push the stick towards you then hit x..or whatever on pc to jump..you should do a backflip...very very helpful in crazy (ton of guys around you trying to kill you ) situation!

LOL...and you get that alot dont you!

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/