PDA

View Full Version : Emblems on shields?

AnEnticingSquid
07-16-2017, 02:18 AM
So... All the emblems are in the shape of shields... Shields that are in the game... And yet we can't put said shield shaped emblems on our actual shield shaped shields. This is borderline blasphemy... I think priority number one is to put this mechanic into the game. It would bring back about 17.77 (repeating) percent of the player base if me and Stephen Hawkings math is correct.

And before all you weebs get your neck beards in a twist, don't blame us because your characters don't have shields... Blame the bushido... and history.

Gray360UK
07-16-2017, 02:26 AM
I always thought this was the most obvious thing in the world, and couldn't believe it when I actually started playing a shield using hero and couldn't put my shield shaped emblem onto my shield. Pretty sure people have mentioned this since launch, and I've never seen any official feedback about it. I'm sure a certain mod we all know and love will be along shortly to tell you this will be passed onto the team, let's hope something comes of it :)

UbiNoty
07-16-2017, 02:29 AM
We've definitely seen this request for a while now, and I do think it would certainly be something we'd like to do given some time or if we have a breather to work on little QOL things like this.
I'll bring it up and remind them again :)

UbiNoty
07-16-2017, 02:30 AM
I always thought this was the most obvious thing in the world, and couldn't believe it when I actually started playing a shield using hero and couldn't put my shield shaped emblem onto my shield. Pretty sure people have mentioned this since launch, and I've never seen any official feedback about it. I'm sure a certain mod we all know and love will be along shortly to tell you this will be passed onto the team, let's hope something comes of it :)

Am I that predictable now

CandleInTheDark
07-16-2017, 02:32 AM

Only to those who know and value your and Jurassic's work? Though the timing was top notch lol.

MetalDevil19
07-16-2017, 02:48 AM
I've seen other games with far better and detailed customization of characters. I'm not really surprised by it. Especially since we're kinda relying on random loot drops for the armor visuals we may want. This game is pretty lack-luster in terms of customization.

Gray360UK
07-16-2017, 03:08 AM

Reliable Noty, reliable ;)

bmason1000
07-16-2017, 06:25 AM
Reliable Noty, reliable ;)
Nailed it. You should change your tag to "reliable-noty."

As for the topic, I've always wanted the option to put my emblem anywhere symbols can go. It seemed odd i only had the right shoulder option on my berserker, not a big deal got over it quick but since we're bringing it up...yeah, I'd like this.

tokyoto88
07-16-2017, 04:56 PM
After going to all the trouble of registering my coat of arms with the Royal College of armourers, I was extremely miffed to find that I could only wear it on my back.:)