PDA

View Full Version : How to turn off in game chat ?

Ninguem2017
07-15-2017, 08:23 PM
I do not want to see opponents messages (I DONT THINK THIS IS FUN)

If cant turn it off, please devs, make it smart and optional asap

PS4.

ZUNniK.
07-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Go to Options -> User Interface and disable Quick Chat. Dont know if it just disables the button and you can still see the messages. Never tried it.

Ninguem2017
07-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Go to Options -> User Interface and disable Quick Chat. Dont know if it just disables the button and you can still see the messages. Never tried it.

It Just disables the button (i cant imagine what is it for..). Seems we dont have an option to not see opponents msg. Please ubi, can you explain that?

ZUNniK.
07-15-2017, 10:11 PM
Guess it is seen as a keymechanism to communicate with your teammates. Also you can give orders to Bots. If they would remove it, they have to seperate messages from orders. As orders are a usefull tool, especially in Dominion.

UbiNoty
07-15-2017, 11:31 PM
I believe you have the option to turn off text chat on PC, but the option to mute quick chat on consoles is not yet available.
We've brought it up a few times before, but I'll bring up the idea to the team once again!

ZUNniK.
07-16-2017, 12:40 AM
I believe you have the option to turn off text chat on PC, but the option to mute quick chat on consoles is not yet available.
We've brought it up a few times before, but I'll bring up the idea to the team once again!
From all Mods i've experienced in my gaming life, i can say you are really helpfull and nice. Your response is on point and on time in what i've experienced in this forum. All problems aside, i wanted to point that out. Nice Job UbiNoty. Keep it up.

Ninguem2017
07-16-2017, 01:52 AM
Tyvm:)

Ninguem2017
07-16-2017, 04:52 PM
I do not want to be mocked by other players (no fun on that for me). I will leave for honor because the game dont have an option to mute opponent messages at in game chat (console-ps4). Maybe back when in game chat can be muted to not see opponents messages. Gl all

ZUNniK.
07-16-2017, 08:16 PM
I do not want to be mocked by other players (no fun on that for me). I will leave for honor because the game dont have an option to mute opponent messages at in game chat (console-ps4). Maybe back when in game chat can be muted to not see opponents messages. Gl all

Well perhaps there are good news for you. A guy on the subreddit said, if you disable QuickChat and disable Event Log, you dont see any messages anymore. You can try it out before you leave. (Had no time to test it myself)

Ninguem2017
07-17-2017, 12:04 AM
Well perhaps there are good news for you. A guy on the subreddit said, if you disable QuickChat and disable Event Log, you dont see any messages anymore. You can try it out before you leave. (Had no time to test it myself)

I have tested. All team and objective messages are muted, except crap messages that ur opponent send to you, like sapamming sorry every time you die. Hahaha Thank you man, but at this point, the game is ridiculous. Seems they want people mock each other. These devs are ******ed. Bye crap idiot game.
GL