PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a new gear tier in season 3 ?

thegr814ever
07-15-2017, 03:41 AM
Do we have to grind for a new gear score again in season 3 ?
new gear tier with each seson policy ?

Horus-31
07-15-2017, 10:27 AM
An answer from the team on this would be nice. At the end of season 1, I spent around 30K steel getting the purple gear with the stats I wanted just a week before they anounced gold gear and the reshuffle of all the gear stat system. I'm not making the same mistake again: one of my heroes just reached level 7 and I'm not buying any crates until I know if there will be a new gear tear in season 3. A simple "Yes, we are adding a new gear tier in season 3" or "No, we are not planning a new gear tier any time soon" would suffice.

My personnal opinion on the matter: new gear tear with each season is a bad idea. More and more players want to try new heroes, not just grind with their main.

Gray360UK
07-15-2017, 10:58 AM
I'm 99% certain we will get a new gear tier at some point, but hopefully not any time soon. At least if we do get a higher tier, I hope it doesn't include an entirely new set of stats, just higher / lower % values of the current stats, so that sticking with your current gear is viable. The last change completely destroyed the gear on every single one of my characters and required an insane amount of Steel to put right (maybe that was the plan all along?). Most of my characters had better Default stats with no gear equipped after the last change.

Hormly
07-15-2017, 11:13 AM
And by 'new' i mean not just old stuff with blue paint and low polygon spikes xD I want proper chainmail for my viking durnit

UbiNoty
07-16-2017, 12:37 AM
We have yet to release any information on upcoming S3 content, but there's not too much longer until the off-season - if there's anything new, you'll hear about it then!

Horus-31
07-16-2017, 12:41 AM
We have yet to release any information on upcoming S3 content, but there's not too much longer until the off-season - if there's anything new, you'll hear about it then!

All right! Thanks for the answer! :) I'll wait until then to spend some of my steel on my rep' 7 Nobushi. And I'll level up another hero in the meantime.