PDA

View Full Version : Volcano arena...

SwellChemosabe
07-15-2017, 03:35 AM
So I'm not sure if it's been brought up in the past but I just want to take a second to talk about the fact that on the map we have a raging volcano that looks pretty active....yet we have no actual map for this thing. Think it's possible to make that a thing? Because I'd ****ing love to see someone get Spartan kicked, raider carried, warlord pushed or shugoki batted right down a cliff into a bed of lava....LOTR style...

UbiNoty
07-16-2017, 12:40 AM
I'll make your suggestion to the team. :)
It would be awesome if the volcano would erupt after you ledge 7 people into it (thank you for your sacrifice teammates...)

SwellChemosabe
07-16-2017, 01:06 AM
I'll make your suggestion to the team. :)
It would be awesome if the volcano would erupt after you ledge 7 people into it (thank you for your sacrifice teammates...)

Well done ubi....you took an idea and made it ten times more awesome :) Thank you!

MetalDevil19
07-16-2017, 03:01 AM
inb4 the lava doesn't act like actual lava when pushed into it.

Gray360UK
07-16-2017, 03:10 AM
Can we shout 'The floor is lava!' at random moments on this map and anyone who doesn't get above ground level in 10 seconds gets melted? You know, if you're taking requests ;)

SwellChemosabe
07-16-2017, 03:35 AM
Can we shout 'The floor is lava!' at random moments on this map and anyone who doesn't get above ground level in 10 seconds gets melted? You know, if you're taking requests ;)

I feel like this could make an awesome levelution

bmason1000
07-16-2017, 04:48 PM
I too am a five year old in a worn down adult body...i support this haha