PDA

View Full Version : Doubt about in game chat - sorry

Ninguem2017
07-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Is in game chat sorry only to mock the adversary? Because I do not see another explanation since it appears to the adversary

Gray360UK
07-14-2017, 10:57 PM
The two sets of more useful commands do not appear to your enemy (location based ones and the ones about grouping up). But they aren't exactly much use. Then again neither is being able to type full sentences or talk on headsets most of the time. Just Wow! spam people like everyone else and stop overthinking it ;)

DimmerScroll021
07-14-2017, 11:16 PM
Is in game chat sorry only to mock the adversary? Because I do not see another explanation since it appears to the adversary

PlayStation and Xbox really don't need it with the party chat feature on the consoles themselves. Besides, given the Salty responses that are given most of the time, do you truly want to hear what a troll has to say to you when they have free reign on a keyboard?

If your on PlayStation and would like people to game with, let me know, I play moderately still but have plenty of friends that still play daily

UbiJurassic
07-14-2017, 11:18 PM
While in-game chat can lead to some less than ideal interactions with other players, there is also an equal amount of people out there that like to have nice talks via the in-game chat. You just have to find the right players. :)

Moondyne_MC
07-15-2017, 03:20 AM
I usually reserve sorry for when I have to gank someone in the middle of a close 1v1 (hey our team needed the points), or when I'm having the close 1v1 and a teammate suddenly kills the enemy. Or when I accidentally knock someone off a ledge.

Ninguem2017
07-15-2017, 04:11 AM
While in-game chat can lead to some less than ideal interactions with other players, there is also an equal amount of people out there that like to have nice talks via the in-game chat. You just have to find the right players. :)

It would be great to have a way to turn off the chat when you do not want to see the opponent's message