PDA

View Full Version : Equip 4 executions

Hormly
07-14-2017, 10:27 PM
Well I've posted this suggestion twice now, both times resulted in positive responses by the community and official Ubi forum thingy guys, but since we've got another batch of executions its time to float that boat once more...

Let us equip at LEAST 4 executions, seriously, no downside to this. More diversity = more fun, keep the two button system, just allow holding the key to result in your second execute :D Done deal!

While we're at it, do the same for emotes

UbiJurassic
07-14-2017, 11:29 PM
We've definitely brought this up to the development team several times now. It's definitely a good idea, but there's no news yet on if the option will be implemented. Additionally, if it was, it would be lower on our priority list, as several other projects take priority for the team. The moment we hear something about this, we'll be sure to let you know, Skalkriger. ;)

Hormly
07-14-2017, 11:42 PM
i promise to annoy you with this every time you add more executions o.O

UbiJurassic
07-15-2017, 12:06 AM
i promise to annoy you with this every time you add more executions o.O

And I'll continue bringing it up to the them!

Trbevis
07-15-2017, 01:13 AM
You dont need 4 executions.. lol youre just being greedy, same with people asking for more gear slots, you get what like 60 something, how much do you need haha

Gray360UK
07-15-2017, 01:43 AM
You dont need 4 executions.. lol youre just being greedy, same with people asking for more gear slots, you get what like 60 something, how much do you need haha

There's nothing wrong with either of those requests. It's not about need, or greed, it's about wanting a couple of things that even if they only make a few players a tiny bit more happy (and that's good enough reason in my book) do absolutely no harm to anyone else.

Hormly
07-15-2017, 10:18 AM
Why do people like you exist lol

"you dont need that, you dont need that"

You literally sound like my grandmother when she nags her husband. Think about that.

Always gotta be a status quo defender

Tyrjo
07-15-2017, 10:25 AM
This was a question on a warriors den a while back. They answered that it's not as easy as "just adding them". It's complicated because internal memory would have to be freed up from elsewhere to make room for the animations.

Hormly
07-15-2017, 11:11 AM
This was a question on a warriors den a while back. They answered that it's not as easy as "just adding them". It's complicated because internal memory would have to be freed up from elsewhere to make room for the animations.

ah i see, nothings ever simple is it :P well I refuse to abandon my crusade for 4 equipable executions

Trbevis
07-15-2017, 07:57 PM
Why do people like me exist? Hahahha corr dont hurt my feelings too much

Tyrjo
07-16-2017, 07:03 AM
ah i see, nothings ever simple is it :P well I refuse to abandon my crusade for 4 equipable executions

I also would like to see this, but when you think about it, let's say in 4vs4, it would mean that the possibility of 16 unique animations in a game would go to 32.