PDA

View Full Version : Macros?

Droodlesaurus
07-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi people of the internet,

I've been playing against people who pull of insane combo's. I'm not talking about some mixups but mainly about feint into side lights,... I have seen people switch from top feint to left light in less than 0.5 seconds, (I'm not exaggerating here). It's come to a point where i'm assuming people have macros setup. I have tried doing this in a 1V1 against a friend and its just physically impossible to pull it off this fast.

Then it leads me to my next question, if there are macros, are they considered cheating?

Warm regards,
Droodlesaurus

Gray360UK
07-14-2017, 11:48 AM
Hi people of the internet,

I've been playing against people who pull of insane combo's. I'm not talking about some mixups but mainly about feint into side lights,... I have seen people switch from top feint to left light in less than 0.5 seconds, (I'm not exaggerating here). It's come to a point where i'm assuming people have macros setup. I have tried doing this in a 1V1 against a friend and its just physically impossible to pull it off this fast.

Then it leads me to my next question, if there are macros, are they considered cheating?

Warm regards,
Droodlesaurus

Guessing a programmable keyboard would let you do anything you want in terms of setting up one button press combos. My Logitech G110 lets me record any sequence I like on to the 12 keys on the left side of the keyboard. Used to use it in World of Warcraft to use 3 different skills in a row with a single press. I play For Honor on console though.

Be interesting to see if this is considered cheating or not.

Vingrask
07-14-2017, 12:09 PM
Buffering.