PDA

View Full Version : Final Post/Rant and goodbye For Honor

Kikkoman.EX
07-14-2017, 01:53 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

I am fed up with your game, I am calling it. I know nobody will probably even care. You buffed raider, guess what? now we have a new "shugoki". Compounded with all the other disconnect, bugs, and "Host Advantage" problems. You know what, **** you guys, I am never ever buying an ubisoft game ever again. Have a nice day you incompetent group of trash devs.

This Video sums it up perfectly!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAWzcBL-wns

Yours Truly,

thapsycho
07-15-2017, 06:27 PM
You will be back when the new characters come out ;P

Lumina-US
07-15-2017, 08:50 PM
Well, that video is actually longer than my time that i still spend in the game once a day, but he‘s right about every single thing he said.

This game (and it‘s devs) f... you in the face every single time you try to give it another shot - even as a good player, the game is simply not fun and no upcoming Season 3, 4, 7, 26 or 477278487596 is EVER going to fix that!

I won‘t pretend to NEVER buy another Ubisoft game ever, but i leave that to their mostly awesome Single Player experiences, (thank god AC Origins doesn’t have any kind of MP-Modes in it) since MP and Ubisoft is like Firefighters trying to fight the fire, by adding half a sea of oil to it - nuff said.

FinnOfTheHorde
07-15-2017, 09:31 PM
Funny how ppl still are crying about how For Honor is bad. The Division? Someone? After 1 year of release this game is good. Just wait until feb 2018, game will have free weekend then -50% and game will have golden time. (Sorry for my bad english but I hope You will understand). I love this forum because one of our Great Devs here is a Kawaii girl *.*

EDG_Avocado
07-16-2017, 01:57 AM
they devs aren't as invested into this game as other devs for other games.... we have no servers to begin with....

brashtralas
07-16-2017, 02:07 AM
they devs aren't as invested into this game as other devs for other games.... we have no servers to begin with....

Listen, I'm annoyed by some of the things in this game just like everyone else, but you're not helping anything. Your comments are always the same and they're really not even relevant.

P2P is fine. It's their network stability that needs work. P2P is used in almost every fighting game.

So if you're going to stick around, try to be a little bit more constructive. I've had rage moments, but I don't go around and post about how bad the game the game is in EVERY thread.

Really, why stick around at all, if this games future is a certainty in your mind?

Lumina-US
07-16-2017, 01:16 PM
The Division? Someone? After 1 year of release this game is good.“The Division“ is good - where?

I still see and hear people complaining the f... out of that game, even on this very board.

Plus having cheaters around every 3rd to 2nd step, isn‘t something that i would consider being „good“.

EDG_Avocado
07-16-2017, 02:12 PM
cuz I wasted 76 $ on this?
And like everyone I want the devs to care more.
P2p has been a major problem for majority of the playerbase since launch.
I don't have rage moments like you, so you that is something you can learn from me.

Gray360UK
07-16-2017, 02:20 PM
“The Division“ is good - where?

I still see and hear people complaining the f... out of that game, even on this very board.

Plus having cheaters around every 3rd to 2nd step, isn‘t something that i would consider being „good“.

Just to add to this, for me, if you lose me at the start then you usually lose me for good, don't know if that's the same for everyone but I'm guessing it is for a lot of people. The Division lost me in the Beta and I have never been back, and I doubt I ever will go back. I think for most, if a game doesn't grab you when you try it, or has too many problems, and you leave, that's it. Game over, man, game over. I don't think it matters if it's better a year later. Too late.

CandleInTheDark
07-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Eh I liked the Division once they fixed the shield but since I never went PVP I had nothing else to do in it once I was done with Underground since the other two DLC didn't grab me.

And a lot of us do care about this game, that's why the I am quitting and you should too threads really aren't anything that I'll betaking notice of any time soon.

XxHunterHxX
07-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Buying games from ubisoft is like buying a second hand car looks cool sounds good but it will break down easy and it will take alot of money to fix LOL so just dont buy it For Honor was the nail in the coffin with ubi games for me and many other people im shure they will see the "No Man's Sky" effect For Honor had on the company...afther the burn we got with For Honor.....no one will touch a ubi game not to mention preorder HAHAHA

Baggin_
07-16-2017, 04:19 PM
Buying games from ubisoft is like buying a second hand car looks cool sounds good but it will break down easy and it will take alot of money to fix LOL so just dont buy it For Honor was the nail in the coffin with ubi games for me and many other people im shure they will see the "No Man's Sky" effect For Honor had on the company...afther the burn we got with For Honor.....no one will touch a ubi game not to mention preorder HAHAHA

"Nail in the coffin" yet you're on these forums every single day.

Archeun
07-16-2017, 08:17 PM
Nobody cares if you leave or if I leave or if everyone leaves. If you don't like the game, leave. There's no sense in playing something you don't enjoy. I play my Warlord and enjoy it. When I stop enjoying it, I log off and play something else. Sometimes I own people and sometimes I get owned. The game is fundamentally broken at its core and that's the bottom line.

Legacy_Zealot
07-17-2017, 01:05 PM

While I will not be buying any more Ubi games I will still continue to play FH and be active on the forums. But this guy is right in what he says.

Tillo.
07-17-2017, 01:35 PM
Totally agree with CV_Eviler, worse thing is that they charge you for a brand new car.
The Division is pretty dead too. Been having cheaters since beta lmao. Failure to balance and bug/glitch fixes just like in this one.

RatedChaotic
07-17-2017, 04:03 PM
Ya I stopped playing The Division when that shield exploit was going on in the endgame and that boss was dropping 2x the loot it was supposed too. Yet Ubi just fixed the exploit and the cheaters kept the gear. Then you had the DMZ exploiters that could glitch out of the DMZ but still get rep lvls. Tons of players would be outside the dmz just killing each other not even moving. Ubi let them keep their DMZ ranks.

Or the bug that let you get 20 people in the 4mans. It was bad hopping in chat and everyone wanting that exploit group.

I quit right after. Since exploiting became the norm there.

guffffff
07-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Just wait until feb 2018

lol wot ?

tbtsrjc
07-17-2017, 09:46 PM
Listen, I'm annoyed by some of the things in this game just like everyone else, but you're not helping anything. Your comments are always the same and they're really not even relevant.

P2P is fine. It's their network stability that needs work. P2P is used in almost every fighting game.

So if you're going to stick around, try to be a little bit more constructive. I've had rage moments, but I don't go around and post about how bad the game the game is in EVERY thread.

Really, why stick around at all, if this games future is a certainty in your mind?

The P2P system they have in place is not working optimally if the game crashes when the host leaves. Yes other games have used P2P, but normally those games are 1v1, not 4v4. Having more people connected together through P2P compromises the stability of the game.

And that's just one way to get disconnected from this game, don't forget about the other errors that cause players to disconnect.

I myself have also quit the game but am active on the forums and will continue to trash talk this game until the developers fix it. I don't talk smack about it to upset the players that are happy with the game, but to get underneath Ubisoft's skin a little because it's well deserved and to deter newcomers from paying full price for a broken game.