PDA

View Full Version : new update, more bugs and disconnects

Miadous
07-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Still getting errors while searching for matches, and error 0006000118 during the matches. Same issues as months ago, this error kicked me and not my brother in a dominion match. Sometimes kicks both, sometimes only kicks one of us. Same connection, playing on PC.

Also, a guy in chat was talking about bugs today and running around a match with no head. Not sure about that one, but might be some weird bugs since this update.

UbiNoty
07-14-2017, 01:10 AM
Sorry, I do somewhat recall that I asked about your situation with your brother before - are you playing in the same house and over the same router? That's a potential source of problems that we do sometimes see. Are the 0006000118 errors much worse after today's update? We'll want to look into it if it's noticebly worsened.

And I believe that the no head bug does sometimes happen and it's still under investigation. I'll bring it up, and if you see any other weird/new bugs let me know!

Miadous
07-14-2017, 01:45 AM
Sorry, I do somewhat recall that I asked about your situation with your brother before - are you playing in the same house and over the same router? That's a potential source of problems that we do sometimes see. Are the 0006000118 errors much worse after today's update? We'll want to look into it if it's noticebly worsened.

And I believe that the no head bug does sometimes happen and it's still under investigation. I'll bring it up, and if you see any other weird/new bugs let me know!

Yep, it was me previously posting about same internet and only one person sometimes disconnected during matches. Yes, same house, both hard wired to a linksys wrt 1200ac router wired to the dsl modem. Green NAT. As far as the update goes, I've only tried two matches today. We made it through the first match. An error popped up twice while searching for another match. Then finally got into the 2nd match, 1.5 minutes into it, the error kicked me. I'll keep a lookout for changes in frequency of the error since the update.

Miadous
07-14-2017, 04:51 AM
ERROR 0006000122 Session Migration Failed

Happened a few minutes ago right when the dominion started. Not sure if I seen that error code before.

Archimediss
07-14-2017, 09:03 AM
of the multitude of things to say he will look into it if its worse . is that the kind of attitude we want to run this game ? new updates new crap and even worse matches im playing a rep 3 im fighting 10 and 16 where is that on par ? in hell maybe grats ubisoft for yet another cockup if i waas your boss youd be fired . another note whats with all the commercial stuff on the pages buy suplements and other crap who runs this forum ?

Ubi-Swaguchi
07-14-2017, 10:03 AM
of the multitude of things to say he will look into it if its worse . is that the kind of attitude we want to run this game ? new updates new crap and even worse matches im playing a rep 3 im fighting 10 and 16 where is that on par ? in hell maybe grats ubisoft for yet another cockup if i waas your boss youd be fired . another note whats with all the commercial stuff on the pages buy suplements and other crap who runs this forum ?

The issues already mentioned are under investigation, UbiNoty wanted to highlight that if it is more severe, then they can raise it with the team that the severity of this issue has increased and a fix should be pushed faster.

The adverts for supplements and such occur due to spam bots. Unlike the bots, the Community Representatives are only human and do need to rest and sleep. During the times that they aren't working and looking after the forums is when there is often a massive influx of those adverts. We try to keep it as clean as possible for as long as possible.

Dude_of_Valor
07-14-2017, 10:12 AM
The issues already mentioned are under investigation, UbiNoty wanted to highlight that if it is more severe, then they can raise it with the team that the severity of this issue has increased and a fix should be pushed faster.

The adverts for supplements and such occur due to spam bots. Unlike the bots, the Community Representatives are only human and do need to rest and sleep. During the times that they aren't working and looking after the forums is when there is often a massive influx of those adverts. We try to keep it as clean as possible for as long as possible.

If a solution can't be found to keep the forums clean, maybe hire someone that works the graveyard shift. Or setup a BnB in the office :P

Jarl.Felix
07-14-2017, 01:34 PM
I still can't understand why they can't implement forum bot checker plugins and reduce 99% of problems . And it's free too ! But i guess Ubisoft likes to cling at 2000's tech.

Ubi-Swaguchi
07-14-2017, 03:07 PM
I still can't understand why they can't implement forum bot checker plugins and reduce 99% of problems . And it's free too ! But i guess Ubisoft likes to cling at 2000's tech.

Theres a LOT more spam that comes in than many people realise. Some stuff just slips through the cracks which we try and remove manually :)