PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 for honor

A4einboy
07-14-2017, 12:17 AM
The light spam is crazy. I dont understand how people on pc can come to this fourm complaing about the game. I have a challenge for them it is trying to play the game compitivly on console . Our deuls only has about 5 differnt people playing at a time. Its allways on low activity . How the devs dont understand that 400ms lights means 300ms on console and 600 ms on pc. Ok i know they wont even bother with this thread but come on hahaha is it hard for us to get 50 ms more ? Not asking for much

Rikuto01.tv
07-14-2017, 04:34 PM
They are completely different games. PS4 FH actually allows attacking while PC FH punishes any action heavily.

Either an offense is difficult to react to and efficient, or it is easy to react to and inefficient. There is no middle ground and there never will with fighting games. Humans have had since 1987 to figure out a better way of doing things with fighting games and it does not exist. General consensus in the FGC is that people should stop whining about "spam" and learn how to use your own tools to mitigate its effectiveness against you. That's why core concepts like spacing and environment are more important than simply blocking everything, and that's a universal concept.

pure_energist
07-14-2017, 04:42 PM
I'm on PS4 and light spam isn't effective anymore since they normalized all stance change speeds and allowed us to adjust dead zones on the thumb stick.. I'm finding myself able to parry light attacks more effectively now; especially against the PK players that were used to spam winning... So unless your connection speed is lagging you more then me I don't believe this is a viable complaint anymore.