PDA

View Full Version : 1.09 Patch - Ornaments OFF PLACE

Mia.Nora
07-14-2017, 12:07 AM
I just realized so many ornaments have changed their positioning after 1.09 patch. Most visible on PK ornaments that are supposed to fit on top of hood, now it looks like they are tilted towards front and they have a very weird thickness at the back. It really looks horrible especially since we see our characters constantly from behind. Didn't go through whole ornaments on all chars, but some warden ones feels also off compared to before.

Moreover some ornament change color based ON COLOR SCHEME, NOT MATERIAL. Nobushi Meteor ornament among them.

I like the change for ornaments matching material, but seriously Why cant we have good things without something else getting broken? It takes less than an hour to test this one by one even for a single person, at this point you guys clearly do not test at all.

UbiNoty
07-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Sorry about that. I'll alert the team to see what went wrong. Can you name a few of the ornaments you're seeing the issues most prominently with for me?

And is everyone else seeing the same problems?

The_B0G_
07-14-2017, 12:38 AM
My ornament has been a little itchy since last weekend, no discoloration yet though.

Mia.Nora
07-14-2017, 12:40 AM
PK Story Mode reward one is the most visible since its thickness is displayed in a very distinct color, but all the remaining have the same issue (with the weird exception of the elite one with grey skull)

bmason1000
07-14-2017, 12:44 AM
My ornament has been a little itchy since last weekend, no discoloration yet though.
You just made my whole day hahaha

UbiNoty
07-14-2017, 12:49 AM

Why does that sound more like you're describing a scab and not an ornament...

The_B0G_
07-14-2017, 12:53 AM
Why does that sound more like you're describing a scab and not an ornament...

Can't it be both?

Mia.Nora
07-14-2017, 02:14 AM
Sorry about that. I'll alert the team to see what went wrong. Can you name a few of the ornaments you're seeing the issues most prominently with for me?

And is everyone else seeing the same problems?

Conqueror's Silent Warrior (that huge headlike one with fiery hair) is also similar to Nobushi Meteor, changing color based on color scheme instead of material (not that it needs to change color at all)

There are a few ornaments that benefitted from this update mainly on Warden to match color with material, but in general most ornaments I've already been using have been negatively effected :mad:

UbiNoty
07-14-2017, 02:27 AM
Ahh, thanks for pointing some of them out!