PDA

View Full Version : Flicker Zone Attack Bug!

Gemoroda
07-13-2017, 10:20 PM
So yet another patch, and yet another skip on the Flicker Zone Attack Bug fix...
Not to be a pain in the rear... but when will we get this fix? its kind of bothersome.
Second... what about the timing on raiders zone attack cancel into top light? you know, the one that lets him cancel the zone attack into the top light in the last 0.1 sec...

UbiNoty
07-13-2017, 11:02 PM
Sorry, I know the flicker bug has been a pain in the rear for some time now. Unfortunately, we still don't have an eta yet on when that will be fixed.
I'll ask and see where we are with that and perhaps I may be able to get some progress updates - but when we are able to set a release date for the fix, I'll be the first to let you all know! :)

OokiireteHoshii
07-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Flicker zone is performed by "drumming" both heavy and light attack...maybe remapping this action to 1 button would solve the problem. Unfortunately i'm not a programmer, the **** would i know eh?
Somebody call a space engineer because finding a solution to this problem after 6 months seems impossible..

Rikuto01.tv
07-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Flicker makes the game better.

If you can react to everything, you'll get hit by nothing. That's not even technically a game.

Archeun
07-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Play a Raider do ya?

RatedChaotic
07-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Flicker makes the game better.

If you can react to everything, you'll get hit by nothing. That's not even technically a game.

So using flicker is the only way for you to get a hit in? WoW and I thought I was a bad player.