PDA

View Full Version : New emotes are.. SOO COOOL!!

FinnOfTheHorde
07-13-2017, 07:53 PM
I know we have errors, bad servers, DC, not super balnace, turtle meta etc.. But this emotes.. Ubisoft u are just fcking amazing.
https://youtu.be/7F0Ca61eaZs

Jarl.Felix
07-13-2017, 08:00 PM
When you are a kid and all you care is the emotes.. priceless. I guess they know what keeps this game alive so far : Emotes. They just deliver bread and circus to the masses :))

Trbevis
07-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Hate to be the boring guy in the room but these look soo stupid, like previous ones weve had like dancing pony and the conq skipping rope one are funny but these are a bit over the top childish....

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 08:06 PM
They're a bit too silly for me, especially the Peacekeeper one, my main character. No, will not be buying them. But they're harmless and fun, and some people could do with remembering that fun is still allowed. Not every post has to be doom and gloom and misery.

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 08:09 PM
Not really a fan of some of the anachronisms in emotes (rocking out on a mic shugoki anyone?) but yeah some people like them, so no issue with it.

RenegadeRasta
07-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Not every post has to be doom and gloom and misery.

No. EVERY post has to be about Centurion and Centurion and Centurion.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 08:34 PM
No. EVERY post has to be about Centurion and Centurion and Centurion.

Yeah you're right, my mistake. So, the latest Centurion execution is so OP it takes a whole extra week to be ready on Consoles. Is anything about him not OP? Damn him. Damn him to hell.

(is that better?)

Lyskir
07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
omg that raider one..i want it so bad

Mia.Nora
07-14-2017, 12:00 AM
It feels like game is just one step away from Sexy Nurse Nobushi or Maid Valkyrie. At that point they clearly gave up on whole serious medieval theme.

Shugoki rocking the mic, LB pony or previous baseball emotes were bad enough for me; but those are taking it to a whole new level. I wish there was a way to turn off certain emotes from enemy, just like effects.

Edit: Warden is playing Canadian ice sport of 2 men teams; one throws the disk other swipes before it.

UbiNoty
07-14-2017, 12:09 AM
I think to have those kinds of costumes however, we'd need to be fair to all the other heroes and also have things like Schoolgirl Shugoki, Moe Lawbringer and Popstar Raider and the like. And I don't really see that happening anytime soon...no matter how much I wish I could see it happen.

CandleInTheDark
07-14-2017, 12:50 AM
I think to have those kinds of costumes however, we'd need to be fair to all the other heroes and also have things like Schoolgirl Shugoki, Moe Lawbringer and Popstar Raider and the like. And I don't really see that happening anytime soon...no matter how much I wish I could see it happen.

You just want to see the devs have to try and cosplay that on the next season launch stream >.>

http://m.memegen.com/wqfrs1.jpg

Gemoroda
07-14-2017, 01:06 AM
When you are a kid and all you care is the emotes.. priceless. I guess they know what keeps this game alive so far : Emotes. They just deliver bread and circus to the masses :))

i find them extremely funnybto. and im not dishing the fact that you dont. but did youbreally need to be a **** with this comment?

Draghmar
07-14-2017, 07:38 AM
I like some of them (Kensei for example) but some of them I don't (Nobushi for example). :P

Trbevis
07-14-2017, 09:47 AM
Im hoping they put them in there as a joke, like the bug effects, they are fully aware sad people datamine the patches, hopefully anyway, or this game will take an extremely childish turn lol

Dude_of_Valor
07-14-2017, 10:27 AM
What we really need is dance moves! Nothing better than squaring up to your enemy, and then having a dance off!

On a more serious note these are okay, but for me it would be cool for the next round of emotes to be something more in line with the game.

Vakris_One
07-14-2017, 01:21 PM
These are fun. The Raider is particularly hilarious. Too bad the Kensei gets another long winded and boring one though :(

The Kensei always gets the short end of the stick with emotes.