PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den July 13th

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 04:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTYcUD_69oY

We have a video so assuming we have a den, much thanks to Gray for keeping this up while I was not here.

Going to be a short one this week, no Roman today, he is either spending time with family or playing Final Fantasy depending on who you ask. They will talk about the first week in hero series and have a faction war update with Bio.Q&A with Damian and community creations.

Starting next week they will get into more specifics on the next public test which might include the defensive meta changes.

News of the Week

There was an ubisoft-wide outage on monday, there will be three days champion status, meme on it be damned.

Today on PC was title update v1.09. Planned for release onc onsole on the 20th.

Call to duel order this weekend.

New content of the week, executions. 7000 steel each. If you're on console, centurion and shinobi will get the new execution next week as they are included in the title update.I love the nobushi's laugh in hers >.>

It isn't too late to register for the Hero series, it is point based so feasibly you can miss one or two. They say it isn't a perfect state but it is their first week, let it grow, good things coming.Top four score in each platform and region group score 100, 75, 50, 35, then there are four lots of 25 and four lots of 15. There are three weeks to go. Apparently their anti cheat is very much on track in this tournament, a 75 point scorer got dq'd. They showed an example of the kind of thing they are looking for for play calling on that side of the competition.

Vikings are officially out of the running for faction war. In the last round, samurai played 5% more matches than anyone else from tuns 50-57, then they scored highly in those games. Knights hit a slump from turn 50 and the samurai just pushed and got enough territory to hold it, so it was those last couple days that were telling.

Orders update, in this patch it will be easier to complete orders at the same time and kill streak has been reduced from eight to five.

Q&A

They disabled team shuffle when they introduced join in progress at start flow because there were bugs that would match five against three. They want to keep join in progress more than shuffle so they are working on that.

They want to use PTS more but there are burdens on the servers etc so it is balancing that, they do have big plans for it. It is something that is helpful because as was noted earlier this week by Noty there are so many more people playing it.

When questioned over killing sessions that don't have enough players even after people were put into them in start flow, games need to have a minimum number of players in a session otherwise there will be a large number of games with very few players. They are working on improving this feature but they lowered the starting requirements as much as they feel they can.

Someone said it would be nice if they could dismantle all unequipped items, devs did note they can tag items. It will be added to backlog though.

Someone asked if there were any ongoing questions that needed clearing up or rants they needed to get off their chest, perhaps anticipating a Roman rant, Damian answered the common question over why datamined stuff can't be released right away. It is an issue of the content is not ready, they work on these things as the centurion and shinobi executions being available only after the patch. Emile also said stop the fake news, lawbringer height (ifI recall he spent a whole day on that and pestered other people to), faction war being rigged, etc.

Community clips were played.

They gave shoutouts to reddit and the forums.

Shout out to ubinoty and ubijurrasic for their shoutout played on the show. As a matter of record, Noty was successful in getting Damian to say Ay yo what it is.

And that's a wrap.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 04:36 PM
We have a video so assuming we have a den, much thanks to Gray for keeping this up while I was not here.

You are very welcome. Looking forward to putting my feet up and just watching it this week ;)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 05:08 PM
Your brutal peacekeeper execution dropped.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 05:08 PM
The Executions! At last! I think I am buying PK, Lawbringer and Nobushi, at least ;)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 05:12 PM
I want nobushi's, I am half a level from getting peacekeeper to rep 7 and am getting fed up of being the only one in gold gear sometimes so might be spending time with the nobushi.

The_B0G_
07-13-2017, 05:25 PM
What time at the stream does it show the executions? My data will thank me if I don't have to find it myself.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 05:28 PM
What time at the stream does it show the executions? My data will thank me if I don't have to find it myself.

Very early on, about 4 minutes in :)

Blasto95
07-13-2017, 05:38 PM
Do they explain why the guy got DQ'd? At work and cant watch right now. Will have to convince my friend to participate again.

UbiNoty
07-13-2017, 05:47 PM
stickied :)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Do they explain why the guy got DQ'd? At work and cant watch right now. Will have to convince my friend to participate again.

I don't think they did, just noted that the 75 score in that pool was missing.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 05:51 PM

Nope.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Time to go buy those Executions ;) Thanks for the summary Candle, good to have you back :)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 06:04 PM
Welcome, and I need to go get that nobushi execution >.> outside of my peacekeeper since she has a full load of bat effects, nobushi has had most of my steel lol

RatedChaotic
07-13-2017, 06:06 PM
They do see and hear us! Nice Shout outs....That gif video of the LB falling off twice was funny af. I watched it 3 times. lol

Supercool5150
07-13-2017, 06:08 PM
Yay! Candle is back. Welcome back to Candle and also thank you to Gray for holding down the fort.

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 06:12 PM
They do see and hear us! Nice Shout outs....That gif video of the LB falling off twice was funny af. I watched it 3 times. lol

That was a funny gif >.> I know one of my teammates must have hated me when I was conq, I knocked the opposing team's centurion off the ledge only...um, he was standing behind him lol. I also loved the one where a raider was standing still with the player looking behind him and another player approached looking athim just standing there and was all...nope, not attacking his back >.> I see a trap :p

Yay! Candle is back. Welcome back to Candle and also thank you to Gray for holding down the fort.

Hai, yeah am back, thanks for the welcome back.

thornh
07-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Gray, thanks for keeping this going! Candle, welcome back!

I'll definitely be getting the executions for Warlord, Valkyrie, Lawbringer and Berzerker. Her emotes might suck but I think Valkyrie has some of the best executions in the game.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Your brutal peacekeeper execution dropped.

Already used it (apologies to the Conqueror on the receiving end)

https://media.giphy.com/media/F7KdbOjKJGF7G/giphy.gif

It's even better than it looks, she laughs as she hold the blade in their face at the end, I LOVE IT ;)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 07:46 PM
Already used it (apologies to the Conqueror on the receiving end)

https://media.giphy.com/media/F7KdbOjKJGF7G/giphy.gif

It's even better than it looks, she laughs as she hold the blade in their face at the end, I LOVE IT ;)

Ooh nice, between laughing and some of the executions like the lawbringer it seems the theme of this set was how much can we ramp up the brutality lol.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Ooh nice, between laughing and some of the executions like the lawbringer it seems the theme of this set was how much can we ramp up the brutality lol.

Works for me! ;) There are some twisted people in the execution design team though, haha

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 08:07 PM
Works for me! ;) There are some twisted people in the execution design team though, haha

Oh no doubt lol. The peacekeeper likes to laugh it seems :p The female genderlocked characters are starting to scare me, the peacekeeper laughs like a maniac, the nobushi joined her in having a good giggle in this one and the valkyrie has some of the most brutal executions all in all lol

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 08:08 PM
Oh no doubt lol. The peacekeeper likes to laugh it seems :p The female genderlocked characters are starting to scare me, the peacekeeper laughs like a maniac, the nobushi joined her in having a good giggle in this one and the valkyrie has some of the most brutal executions all in all lol

Yeah I feel sorry for the male hero that walks up to one of the above with a 'women are the weaker sex' attitude. That's going to end badly ;)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 08:12 PM
Yeah I feel sorry for the male hero that walks up to one of the above with a 'women are the weaker sex' attitude. That's going to end badly ;)

Yeah if they have survived being on the battlefield, sometimes it is wise to not ask them to prove why lol. Might get the peacekeeper one down the line, got her to rep 7 so looking to get a few other heroes into coloured armour, I currently have blues in warden, berserker and nobushi I want to turn to purples and eventually golds.

Gray360UK
07-13-2017, 08:22 PM
Yeah if they have survived being on the battlefield, sometimes it is wise to not ask them to prove why lol. Might get the peacekeeper one down the line, got her to rep 7 so looking to get a few other heroes into coloured armour, I currently have blues in warden, berserker and nobushi I want to turn to purples and eventually golds.

I like the way Executions give me an incentive to play other characters. I mean, Lawbringer is not one of my favourites, only have him to Rep 2 in blue gear, but that snapping neck execution ... he is coming out to play just so I can do that to people, haha ;)

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 08:35 PM
I like the way Executions give me an incentive to play other characters. I mean, Lawbringer is not one of my favourites, only have him to Rep 2 in blue gear, but that snapping neck execution ... he is coming out to play just so I can do that to people, haha ;)

Yeah that is a brutal one. I was looking at the names, whoever named the warlord's is clearly a wrestling fan >.> lol

XxHunterHxX
07-13-2017, 09:15 PM
best stream ever funny nice relaxing ! why ? coz Roman was not there to ruin it >_>

CandleInTheDark
07-13-2017, 09:22 PM
Eh I quite like Roman's appearances, he gives the good stuff with character patches.

bmason1000
07-14-2017, 06:20 AM
I have no idea what i want from an execution, but I'm never interested in any. I guess efficiency? Or speed? Practicality, that's it. I still use berserkers default executions because they look the most practical.

C00tBAjenkins
07-14-2017, 07:04 AM
I have no idea what i want from an execution, but I'm never interested in any. I guess efficiency? Or speed? Practicality, that's it. I still use berserkers default executions because they look the most practical. In 4v4 whatever takes the least amount of time the better. I think valk default is one of the quickest i have seen. Less chance of being interrupted= no revive and 15 sec respawn.

Gray360UK
07-14-2017, 09:30 AM
I have no idea what i want from an execution, but I'm never interested in any. I guess efficiency? Or speed? Practicality, that's it. I still use berserkers default executions because they look the most practical.

For me I like to have one extremely quick one for those hectic situations when you don't have time to mess around (Peacekeeper has a very quick head chop off one) and one that is all about cocky brutality and showing off (like the new Peacekeeper one) for when I am free to take my time :)

Trbevis
07-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Longer and more grusome the better i think, i dont care if i get interupted constantly hahaha i want to literally watch my conq smash someones fsce in with his shield for a good 30 seconds, the ultimate finish haha

Chikenflakes
07-16-2017, 05:00 PM
weraerfwRDRGTRYJTJ