PDA

View Full Version : save FH in season 3 with this

matt89connor
07-13-2017, 01:05 PM
1: Fix p2p more, if you can put support servers, or something that will help us not to crash down (since dedicated servers do not want to do it). Set up automatic saves, which will go to the pc, which can then restore some of the lost exp points in the event of exit from the game for various game errors.

2: Eliminate the Turtle: if you Must elminate the defensive meta, i know how, do you want help? here it is:
-After a GB the heavy attacks are no longer guaranteed, there will be no repeated attacks but different tactics for each hero using the Parry, (only guaranteed the berseker's heavy after deflect as exception to the rule);
- the parry of a light, removes only 40% of the opponent's stamina and only guarantees light (after that you will see why);
-dmg after block increase from 10% to 30% for light (10 damage becomes 3), and 25% for heavy;
- when you are without stamina, you can not parry, and the dmg blocks pass to 40% for light and 30% for heavy.

3: Add captains to the dominion, and archers (maximum 3) when you win a base (except the central one), let's make this mode more realistic, for the love of heaven!

4: remove the skirmish, put "king of hill" where you need to keep a central base (once the player with the highest score has a "crown" as a symbol, he will stay in the base or lose the base together with 30 points, and will have more than 25% damage resistance but less 30% damage). Keep the base provides 2 points per second, and there will be Boost in the map.

5: give us at least the "honorable" duel in deathmatch mode, who wins joins the survivors for the final clash.
6: Eliminate revenge in 1v1 and 2v2 mode (even if 2v2 is fought not honorable you can still play and become a true epic clash, trust me).
7: buff Nobushi light's attacks, and kick speed, nerf Nobushi zone;
- a further buff for kensei: kneeling in dodge;

8: add heroes to this link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1688869-3-new-hereos-ubi-all-players-take-a-look-for-this-idea they are well balanced, I assure you, ( I learned how to use all the heroes), they also have very new mechanics, I put everything in it: techniques, features, and history), in a week at most you can Create them and are ready to put on season 3 table.

If you do all this, you will have a good raise of players and will reopen the sales of the game !!! I swear to my HONOR.
*With regard to all the remaining players ... if you have any idea throw it here ... and let us assemble the DEV because they are listening to us !!!

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2017, 01:38 PM
- when you are without stamina, you can not parry, and the dmg blocks pass to 40% for light and 30% for heavy.

Do you mean that even if they manage to time the parry correctly, they get no rewards for it, and the fight returns to a neutral state, or that if they time it right and parry, it's treated as a regular block?

Nobushi doesn't need a buff or a nerf. She needs her feats looked at, but other than that she's a fair balanced hero. Making her lights either quicker or stronger, Odin forgive if both happen, she will be far too strong. With the quicker kick speed as well, it will become more powerful than the Cents kick. I'm on the fence about her zone though. At times I have no trouble at all blocking or parrying, others it's all over me.

Draghmar
07-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Nobushi doesn't need a buff or a nerf.
Top light is slower then side ones. But the problem is with the animation that is visible enough that Nobushi gets parried quite a lot.
But true - she doesn't need buff per se. But some tweaks. Like making HS somehow more viable. There was already at least few threads about that so there's no reason to start over that.

matt89connor
07-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Do you mean that even if they manage to time the parry correctly, they get no rewards for it, and the fight returns to a neutral state, or that if they time it right and parry, it's treated as a regular block?

if an hero lose stamina can only block, so with that, try the parry of light attack with this object, ca be useful . with this change every hero has a particolar attacks after a heavy parry, ad you can use the parry of light, because the block dmg is a little more high , and the parry of a light attack, can destroy the stamina,so u can attack. With this change, attacks and defence can have equal valor, don't you think?

matt89connor
07-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Top light is slower then side ones. But the problem is with the animation that is visible enough that Nobushi gets parried quite a lot.
But true - she doesn't need buff per se. But some tweaks. Like making HS somehow more viable. There was already at least few threads about that so there's no reason to start over that.

good idea

EDG_Avocado
07-13-2017, 05:32 PM
For Goner can't be saved.

matt89connor
07-13-2017, 07:40 PM
For Goner can't be saved.

can be...if they start to use the brain and listen us

WABO423
07-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Soo you guys going to offer him a job? I think these characters and game modes are well balanced sounding and don't make original cast obsolete. The time, careful consideration, and attention to detail hes given these characters is what you guys need to avoid the outpour of hate again like with season 2 guys...

UbiNoty
07-14-2017, 12:37 AM
1: Fix p2p more, if you can put support servers, or something that will help us not to crash down (since dedicated servers do not want to do it). Set up automatic saves, which will go to the pc, which can then restore some of the lost exp points in the event of exit from the game for various game errors.

2: Eliminate the Turtle: if you Must elminate the defensive meta, i know how, do you want help? here it is:
-After a GB the heavy attacks are no longer guaranteed, there will be no repeated attacks but different tactics for each hero using the Parry, (only guaranteed the berseker's heavy after deflect as exception to the rule);
- the parry of a light, removes only 40% of the opponent's stamina and only guarantees light (after that you will see why);
-dmg after block increase from 10% to 30% for light (10 damage becomes 3), and 25% for heavy;

3: Add captains to the dominion, and archers (maximum 3) when you win a base (except the central one), let's make this mode more realistic, for the love of heaven!

4: remove the skirmish, put "king of hill" where you need to keep a central base (once the player with the highest score has a "crown" as a symbol, he will stay in the base or lose the base together with 30 points, and will have more than 25% damage resistance but less 30% damage). Keep the base provides 2 points per second, and there will be Boost in the map.

5: give us at least the "honorable" duel in deathmatch mode, who wins joins the survivors for the final clash.
6: Eliminate revenge in 1v1 and 2v2 mode (even if 2v2 is fought not honorable you can still play and become a true epic clash, trust me).
- a further buff for kensei: kneeling in dodge;

8: add heroes to this link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1688869-3-new-hereos-ubi-all-players-take-a-look-for-this-idea they are well balanced, I assure you, ( I learned how to use all the heroes), they also have very new mechanics, I put everything in it: techniques, features, and history), in a week at most you can Create them and are ready to put on season 3 table.

If you do all this, you will have a good raise of players and will reopen the sales of the game !!! I swear to my HONOR.
*With regard to all the remaining players ... if you have any idea throw it here ... and let us assemble the DEV because they are listening to us !!!

Thanks for the suggestions

So the def meta changes should go a long way towards getting rid of the turtling issues - and you'll be able to test those out if you participate in the PT at the end of the month, and they should go live not too long after the PT. If you still have feedback on ways you think would improve our planned changes to the turtle meta then, we'd love to hear it.

Also, NEWS UPDATE - we'll be disabling revenge in regular duel modes (should be in an update before S3). We did this first for the ranked on PT and decided to move forward with expanding revenge removal to normal duel. It'll still be activatable in brawl though.

And as always, I'll bring up your suggestions to the team - such as your specific turtle meta suggestions. And as for the new heroes, new game modes, the addition of captains + archers and such, I'll make note of those to the team as well! (those just take much longer in terms of development so just be aware you might not see/hear anything about it anytime soon!)

matt89connor
07-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the suggestions

So the def meta changes should go a long way towards getting rid of the turtling issues - and you'll be able to test those out if you participate in the PT at the end of the month, and they should go live not too long after the PT. If you still have feedback on ways you think would improve our planned changes to the turtle meta then, we'd love to hear it.

Also, NEWS UPDATE - we'll be disabling revenge in regular duel modes (should be in an update before S3). We did this first for the ranked on PT and decided to move forward with expanding revenge removal to normal duel. It'll still be activatable in brawl though.

And as always, I'll bring up your suggestions to the team - such as your specific turtle meta suggestions. And as for the new heroes, new game modes, the addition of captains + archers and such, I'll make note of those to the team as well! (those just take much longer in terms of development so just be aware you might not see/hear anything about it anytime soon!)

Thank you for your answer, sorry if I used a nervous tone, but I wanted to be heard by everyone, users and dev; I hope that my ideas will help DEV, I will not ask for a medal, I just want to help (for what I can do in my power) a project that deserves many applause, instead of just suffering inches down.
I look forward to the development and future patches;)

matt89connor
07-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Soo you guys going to offer him a job? I think these characters and game modes are well balanced sounding and don't make original cast obsolete. The time, careful consideration, and attention to detail hes given these characters is what you guys need to avoid the outpour of hate again like with season 2 guys...

Thanks for the friendly support, surely going from work that I do now what you have suggested would be a great leap of quality XD! But I prefer to be with the shiny mind instead of fantasizing with my mind, otherwise I would be disappointed enough.

EDG_Avocado
07-15-2017, 03:10 AM
so when are the dedicated servers coming?:cool:

Tyrjo
07-15-2017, 10:21 AM

Never. Fighting games has never had that. It introduces to much latency.

All I want is stable p2p, better error recovery and being able to rejoin a match I got disconnected from. That would go a long way.

matt89connor
07-16-2017, 09:09 PM

servers is just an half dream for now i think XD

matt89connor
07-16-2017, 09:10 PM

All I want is stable p2p, better error recovery and being able to rejoin a match I got disconnected from. That would go a long way.

thats was a part of what i say in the 1 point :)

DimmerScroll021
07-16-2017, 09:19 PM

Everyone's top light is a little slower than their sides, since it's an overhead strike and not something that is chest and shoulder level. I agree that top light for all characters could use a small tweak, but it's not really nobushi specific. Lord knows, if my zerker had faster top lights, it might actually get me to use them to initiate instead of being predictable with the side lights.

Antonioj26
07-16-2017, 09:32 PM
Everyone's top light is a little slower than their sides, since it's an overhead strike and not something that is chest and shoulder level. I agree that top light for all characters could use a small tweak, but it's not really nobushi specific. Lord knows, if my zerker had faster top lights, it might actually get me to use them to initiate instead of being predictable with the side lights.

Except warden, LB, kensei, and orochis are faster so that kinda throws that theory out the window. only zerk, nobu, and warlord have faster side lights, less than those with faster top.

mrmistark
07-16-2017, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree with your parry and gb needs for 2 reasons.

1) I'm a kensei main, and this is going to put even more strain on the poor underwhelming bastard. Granted this I guess probably isn't a solid reason, but if they do then they should really help this guy out and give him an initiator. I mean, if you ask me he needs one anyways, but he will REALLY need one if parry and gb change because there would go his whole mix up and baiting game, the only things he is good at.

2) I play on Xbox. Our fps is so low in comparison that parrying a light is next to impossible to do, at least upon reaction. The only way to parry a light is to know it's coming, which make the play on Xbox very balanced honestly, and so changing the parry will only make it turn into an offensive meta for us where the first person to go off wins in the name of balancing the play for pc. They need to just make it all one fps rate and allow cross platform play. Then we wouldn't have 2 SEPERATE games (the pc version vs the console version) and we could test our skills against all contenders

matt89connor
07-18-2017, 07:02 AM
I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree with your parry and gb needs for 2 reasons.

1) I'm a kensei main, and this is going to put even more strain on the poor underwhelming bastard. Granted this I guess probably isn't a solid reason, but if they do then they should really help this guy out and give him an initiator. I mean, if you ask me he needs one anyways, but he will REALLY need one if parry and gb change because there would go his whole mix up and baiting game, the only things he is good at.

2) I play on Xbox. Our fps is so low in comparison that parrying a light is next to impossible to do, at least upon reaction. The only way to parry a light is to know it's coming, which make the play on Xbox very balanced honestly, and so changing the parry will only make it turn into an offensive meta for us where the first person to go off wins in the name of balancing the play for pc. They need to just make it all one fps rate and allow cross platform play. Then we wouldn't have 2 SEPERATE games (the pc version vs the console version) and we could test our skills against all contenders

I agree with the fps difference, as I agree with the fact that kensei needs a little help, but apparently they will not crossplatform for now because switching to 30 fps to pc, would ruin the game, and go to 60 fps The consoles would be hard XD.
As to what you say ine point 1: the kensei will not suffer from what I have written about nerf turtle meta, because the nerf,also serves to allow heroes like kensei, to be able to attack more safely, in addition the kensei, could still be parry, and after the GB can start the" doom of kensei" tactics ( the GB is a stun projection), try to imagine how it would be the game if all the changes that I made : you would see that the kensei still have a nice place Among the heroes ;).

My.Insanity
07-18-2017, 07:52 AM
[QUOTE=matt89connor;12762824]
/QUOTE]

So while every other Hero will suffer from not getting anything out of an Parry... the Warlord (who is one of the strongest Heros) still gets his parry follow up combo which drains more stamina from the enemy and gives him a nearly free heavy.. and after this combo your enemy will be out of Stamina.. so you can wild throw out heavys which will chip dmg every one down since they cant parry them.

Dont get me wrong.. i agree that there shouldnt been such a great reward like a free heavy / GB for parry an attack.. but some of the Heros have combos which follow after a parry (WL / LB / Cent) those Heros will get much stronger. And i think we all know that they dont remove those moves of their kits.

Also Heros with great Stamina drain and unblockable attacks will be a nightmare.. (Shugoki headbutt + full charged heavy) (Raider Stamped + UB Zone) (Cent Jabs+Kicks + UB Pin Attack)... if you cant parry while ouf of Stamina... those Heros will give you hell..

matt89connor
07-19-2017, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=matt89connor;12762824]
/QUOTE]

So while every other Hero will suffer from not getting anything out of an Parry... the Warlord (who is one of the strongest Heros) still gets his parry follow up combo which drains more stamina from the enemy and gives him a nearly free heavy.. and after this combo your enemy will be out of Stamina.. so you can wild throw out heavys which will chip dmg every one down since they cant parry them.

Dont get me wrong.. i agree that there shouldnt been such a great reward like a free heavy / GB for parry an attack.. but some of the Heros have combos which follow after a parry (WL / LB / Cent) those Heros will get much stronger. And i think we all know that they dont remove those moves of their kits.

Also Heros with great Stamina drain and unblockable attacks will be a nightmare.. (Shugoki headbutt + full charged heavy) (Raider Stamped + UB Zone) (Cent Jabs+Kicks + UB Pin Attack)... if you cant parry while ouf of Stamina... those Heros will give you hell..

I thank you for the answer:
I want to answer what he said with the utmost precision.
My goal, is to make the parry a weapon to defend, but also to ensure that even if it is abused, it does not lead to such important results as it is now (3 parry = 3 heavy guarantees = a lot of damage). With my idea, each hero will be forced to use different tactics after a parry; Certainly the light parry that takes away stamina can be a powerful weapon for turtles, but it's also a way to force the same turtle to attack! ;) Even though a hero makes parry, he will have to attack because the light parry does not guarantee for you free heavy as it is now.
Conclude with a note in your favor regarding my idea of ​​parry removal when you are without stamina: if this part becomes the main source of the player's playing method it will just take it off and reset the parry in that situation or reduce the consumption of parry Stamina by parry and projection; That's why DEVs need to read! Because from this as a base you can create a better balance, but you have to try it! XD.

Captain-Courage
07-19-2017, 04:08 PM

Except fighting games only oppose 2 players.

Not 4 vs 4, with games dropping when somebody leaves for whatever reason (and 7 other players direly pissed off) with a matchmaking that doesn't even know what it's supposed to do on top of that.

MetalDevil19
07-19-2017, 04:17 PM
lol, and how long will the playerbase last with a new season?

Currently I can't even complete an Elimination order I had before the new update, cuz nobody plays Elimination now apparently. sad, really. The order is almost a week old now cuz i ****ing refuse to discard it.