PDA

View Full Version : Just witnessed a shinobi light spam an entire team

MoneyBags270
07-13-2017, 03:05 AM
It was so disgusting. I understand after returning from a one month break they nerfed his health and start ups....but shinobi seems to have so many tools compared to the rest of the cast

Trbevis
07-13-2017, 04:08 AM
Mate if he did that to your whole team then your team was terrible haha sorry to say it but shinobi can be demolished very easily at the moment, im not complaining, i enjoy the challenge it is to be him, i very rarely light spam as it is not a good idea to get in close with shinobi, youre asking to be killed

kweassa1
07-13-2017, 06:25 AM
Mate if he did that to your whole team then your team was terrible haha sorry to say it but shinobi can be demolished very easily at the moment, im not complaining, i enjoy the challenge it is to be him, i very rarely light spam as it is not a good idea to get in close with shinobi, youre asking to be killed

^^^ What he said.

Maybe one or two people... but if an entire team is wiped out from a shib that does nothing but light-light spams, then that's not a problem with the shib.

Existentialmeme
07-13-2017, 06:34 AM
One parry is all it takes for a Shinobi to think twice about spamming, so yeah, light spam is not a good idea at all.
lmaoo I'm sorry but your team is really bad..

Legacy_Zealot
07-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Two top heavies from a Warden kill him I think. His health more than makes up for the ability to 'light spam'.