PDA

View Full Version : Dear ubisoft

Snoop_Godly
07-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Just wanted to know if all the story mode looks could be unlocked for multilayer customization? I. The war Lord looks from both knights and Vikings story. Apollion (make for male and female for the warden) shugoki. Orochi (tolzan and seizoro.. Sorry about the spelling) but nobushi's hat and mask just to name a few. But I'd love to see these being able to be unlocked for customization... Thank you

UbiNoty
07-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Many of the visuals and outfits from story mode were created for cut-scenes and thus don't have to abide by the rules that apply to most of the in-game outfits and costumes.
While we do try our best to replicate certain visuals from the campaign into wearable items in game, it's unfortunately not always possible. I'll make a note to the team about the suggestions though so they can at least see what kind of inspiration we can draw from them!

Snoop_Godly
07-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Many of the visuals and outfits from story mode were created for cut-scenes and thus don't have to abide by the rules that apply to most of the in-game outfits and costumes.
While we do try our best to replicate certain visuals from the campaign into wearable items in game, it's unfortunately not always possible. I'll make a note to the team about the suggestions though so they can at least see what kind of inspiration we can draw from them!

Thank you very much. I did see most not use as only cut scenes but used in combat as well. Would be awesome to see something like that. A friend of mine is a shugoki main. He loves the lion head on the shugoki arms from the story. Does look pretty sick. A lot of the ornaments do from the story line. Thank you for your reply. Looking forward to seeing these products something similar in the near future. Keep up the good work :)

Gemoroda
07-13-2017, 04:07 PM

not necesarely the same outfits from the campaign, but at least some more iconic or different armor sets amongst themselves. par example, il take warden because hes my main, apart from 3 sets of armors there are none other and those 3 sets looks 95% IDENTICAL.