PDA

View Full Version : The Knights better win this round.

OfTheStone
07-12-2017, 05:09 AM
Seriously, Ubi needs to stop manipulating the faction war and just let the Knights win already. We've earned it. I still believe that this portion of the round needs to be re-done because of the server shut down yesterday and all the games that were lost because of it. The Knights were not able to deploy all their war assets. If we lose this round, it's because we were cheated by Ubisofts crappy servers. Ubi should just surrender this round to the Knights to make up for it.

Legacy_Zealot
07-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Haha I wouldn't mind a free round win. We got battered the first time.:o

Lyskir
07-12-2017, 11:39 AM
ubi wont let the season end so early, thats why knights can not win this round ;)

Tyrjo
07-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Knights can't win the last round now. They can only get to 23. If Vikings beat the Samurai in all the zones they will take the cake, else Samurai win.

Ulrichvonbek111
07-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Seriously, Ubi needs to stop manipulating the faction war and just let the Knights win already. We've earned it. I still believe that this portion of the round needs to be re-done because of the server shut down yesterday and all the games that were lost because of it. The Knights were not able to deploy all their war assets. If we lose this round, it's because we were cheated by Ubisofts crappy servers. Ubi should just surrender this round to the Knights to make up for it.

If it wasn't for the strong Viking players that at the end of the 1st season decided to have a change so joined the knights then you'd still be the same as last season. .
Your strength and might isn't the tin man's it is the influence of the Vikings,,their tenacity and bloodlust...
Yes I respect their win in the 1st season,,the way they butchered everyone,,yes they wanted to spice things up in 2nd season by joining the knights,and I respect this too...
So remembering your previous crusade that ended in tatters,,be a bit more grateful to your Nordic tribes.

Yeah cheated,swindled,robbed,who just the knights,,I'd say if you experienced it then the other two factions also felt it.

Down on your knees and pray to your man,,yes your man who's son was nailed to a cross by your buddy hard man Centurion and his crew.
Maybe your cries fell on deaf ears seeing how ya teamed up with his boys murderers.

Got to laugh at the salt all because you thought it was all wrapped up nice and neatly..really.
All that was missing is the ribbon..here have some salt...

UbiNoty
07-12-2017, 10:08 PM

Contrary to popular belief, the faction war is not scripted. And at least you still have a chance at taking the season (unlike the poor vikings).