PDA

View Full Version : Well... I tried...

AnEnticingSquid
07-11-2017, 03:02 AM
I tried to be positive even through the hurricane if bullsht this game threw at me, but I'm done. I just played 4 duels in a row that were so out of sync, my opponent skated around the map and hit me with no indicators at all... Every game. I have green nat type btw... Then I switched to brawl and had 1 good match... Then on rematch my teammate desynched and I was left with cent cc spam the whole time. So finally I played a game of dominion and as I was executing the last enemy to win, I dced out of the whole game and got nothing for it. So in the last hour and a half, I finished 2 matches. This game is unplayable. If ANY other product was released in this condition, it would have been recalled long ago... This has been the poorest experience i have ever had playing a video game. Seriously... Somebody needs to get fired... Because this is a scam at this point...

Ninguem2017
07-11-2017, 04:16 AM
I cant play too. Sad

Tyrjo
07-11-2017, 07:18 AM
I usually do not get disconnected in duels or brawls. Most of the time it happens in 4v4.

rastassin
07-11-2017, 07:29 AM
UbiNoty says:
[All Platforms] Degradation of Service
Greetings warriors! We are aware of an issue with our online services that is causing degradation across multiple titles, including For Honor. We ask that you please be patient as we are looking into the issue. We will look to notify you all when the online degradation is resolved.

I dont know if they finish this already or still it is an ongoing issue, but since Friday i have the same disconnections on all game mode with error code 0006000118. I play on Playstation, all good at my side, before Friday everything was (almost) OK.