PDA

View Full Version : Red Attacker / Blue Defender option would be cool...

DaLast_Samurai
07-10-2017, 09:07 AM
I thought a nice idea for the game would be at some point to add an option so that I can always see myself in red as an attacker in every game.
And vice versa for anyone that prefers defender blue.

I like my character look more in the red, but more importantly...
I just like having red for my radar, zones, exc...

Thought it would be cool to never have to stop and think..
"Wait, am I killing blue or red guys?"

So, just a random suggestion I think would be nice.
An option for the game to always show me as a red attacker on my screen, even if I'm a blue defender on someone else's screen.
And vice versa option of course.

Or on that note, adding more color customization options that you want to see for both your team and your opposition.

UbiNoty
07-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Will pass along the suggestion! (i get confused sometimes too...)

DaLast_Samurai
07-29-2017, 02:14 PM
Sweet.

Just a simple further thought on that.

Since the Attackers and Defenders spawn from their particular side of the map...
I was thinking say I want to always see myself in the Attacker color red / orange whatever it is.

But if I'm a Defender, I would still see the Defender Icon for my side, and spawn on that side obviously, but the colors would be reversed on my screen.

We could have a setting in the options where you pick what color you are for both Attackers and Defenders.
So I can set both mine to the Red / Orange and no matter which side I am on, I'm always the same color.

And obviously I see all my teamates that color, and they see me whatever color they prefer to be set to.
We get the idea, this would be awesome.

I hate being Defender blue so much.