PDA

View Full Version : Worst then it use to be, THX Ubisoft

Dakaal
07-09-2017, 08:35 PM
i can't believe how this game can become worst after a small update, the guard change, OMG I ****ing hate this game now, especially I main Valkyrie, all the heavy classes that use to take me 2 min to beat them now they parry my lights like it's nothing, Shogoki with his Hyper armor became a wall of parry's for me, i can't do anything against him, i need to hit him twice before i can use any of my combos "but guess what" with his new guard change i cant do anything, and yes i can hit him once but the second light it's blocked or parried for sure, i don't even want to start talking about Lawbringer you guys buff him so much, but he was Ok and fair to deal with him, now, after the Guard change update, his 50/50 its so easy to pull, tell me where is the balancing in this game, I cant stand the way Ubisoft balance this game, my Valkyrie have the longest recovery time, and i didn't saw any balancing update for that, if that means its specific to Valkyrie, i want the long change guard back to heavy's, this game became a joke long time ago, but I was still hoping, I really loved this game, but as all ways Ubisoft lack of experience in building great game shows his imprint in this game also

This is not a Rage post

Rikuto01.tv
07-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Kinda seems like a rage post.

UbiNoty
07-09-2017, 11:21 PM
i can't believe how this game can become worst after a small update, the guard change, OMG I ****ing hate this game now, especially I main Valkyrie, all the heavy classes that use to take me 2 min to beat them now they parry my lights like it's nothing, Shogoki with his Hyper armor became a wall of parry's for me, i can't do anything against him, i need to hit him twice before i can use any of my combos "but guess what" with his new guard change i cant do anything, and yes i can hit him once but the second light it's blocked or parried for sure, i don't even want to start talking about Lawbringer you guys buff him so much, but he was Ok and fair to deal with him, now, after the Guard change update, his 50/50 its so easy to pull, tell me where is the balancing in this game, I cant stand the way Ubisoft balance this game, my Valkyrie have the longest recovery time, and i didn't saw any balancing update for that, if that means its specific to Valkyrie, i want the long change guard back to heavy's, this game became a joke long time ago, but I was still hoping, I really loved this game, but as all ways Ubisoft lack of experience in building great game shows his imprint in this game also

This is not a Rage post

I'm more than willing to pass your feedback over to the team. The guardswitch equalization was actually in response to community feedback and while it has been mostly met with postiive reactions, I can understand that certain heroes who used to benefit from it may need some tweaking in order to buffer up any power that may have been lost with the change so we can definitely take a look at that too.

Lyskir
07-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Kinda seems like a rage post.

yep

the heroes with slow guard change were also low/mid tier heroes( and they sill are) and none of them are too strong now they needed that guard change speed badly because u just could beat them with light spam and that fcking unfair